Insulation cover guard that allows the Click Inceptor Nano and Click Inceptor Pico downlights to be covered with thermal insulation. This cost effective accessory converts the Click Nano or Click Pico into an insulation coverable downlight.
- Insulation cover guard
- Sold and priced individually
- Manufacturer: Click Scolmore
- Product code: ISC1020
How to Install
1. Align the insulation support clip with the downlight springs, ensuring the slot is facing towards the inside of the spring bracket.
2. Gently squeeze the bracket arms inwards to ensure both slots can slide fully through the spring on the inside of the spring bracket.
3. Slide both slots fully though the spring on the inside of the spring bracket to ensure attachment.
Used on previously installed down lights in the kitchen which should have been fitted by the electrician. Would recommend to friends and colleagues. The quality appears fine.
Slips into the spring to hold insulation away, preventing overheating. Cost of these for potential safety and extra lifespan is well worth it.
No problems with lights