Colour change LED ground lights allow you to easily change the colour tone of your lighting at the touch of a button. Containing RGB (red, green and blue) LED chips behind a glazed hardened glass front you can either select a primary colour or mix them to create a world of different colour scenes.
Constructed from grade 316 stainless steel and IP68 rated, these premium quality RGB LED ground lights consume only 3 watts of energy and offer a bright lighting effect. They are pre-wired with 3 metres of input and output cables which offers greater protection than inferior cable gland versions.
Primarily designed for outdoor use but they can also be used indoors. Suitable for mounting into solid stone or concrete using an additional installation sleeve. We also recommend our mini UY2 cable connectors which are water resistant and small, allowing them to fit easier into the installation sleeves.
- Wattage: 3 watt
- Lumens: 100lm
- Lumens: Red: 22lm / Green: 45lm / Blue: 9lm
- Beam angle: 45 degrees
- LED chip type: Edison
- Constant current 350ma. Additional LED driver required. We recommend using our SR-1009FA3 + LPV-60-24. View our installation guide by following the link at the bottom of the page.
- Wired in series
- Material: Stainless steel grade 316
- Working Temperature: -30 to +45 degrees C
- Cable length: 2x 3M H05RN-F rubber cable
- Certification: CE & RoHS Certified.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours.
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Product code: GL116RGB
Find out how to wire this product in our how to wire a ground light FAQ
- Cut out size: 44mm
- Diameter: 60mm
- Depth: 45mm
- Cable length: 2x3 metres rubber cable