Expert HQ Rochdale: 53 - Select Options
Nottingham Depot: 2763 - Select Options
The Integral Evofire MR11 is a smaller, fire rated downlight with a replaceable LED. MR11 downlights are smaller in diameter than MR16, with a diameter of 64mm and a 45mm cut out.
The Integral Evofire MR11 is a smaller, fire rated downlight with a replaceable LED. MR11 downlights are smaller in size than the more popular MR16 versions, with a rim diameter of 64mm and a hole cut out size of 45mm.
They're IP65 rated and avaialble in 7 finishes that include white, satin nickel, polished chrome, antique brass, copper, black and black chrome.
Additional MR11 LED lamps and lamp holders are required with these downlights. LED MR11 lamps are available in dimmable or non dimmable versions. With 2700K and 4000K colour temperature options that have light outputs of 290-300 lumens.
The Integral Evofire series has an ultra slim 1mm thick bezel that blends effortlessly into the ceiling.
- Available in finish options
- Satin Nickel
- Polished Chrome
- Antique Brass
- Black Chrome
- Lamp and holder not included: Recommended GU10 holder with junction box available here
- We now have dimmable MR11 LED lamps available here or non dimmable here.
- Compliance with BS476 Part 21:1987
- Air Tightness compliant with Part C and Part L and Resistance to Sound compliant with Part E
- For MR11 12V GU4 or MR11 240V GU10 lamps
- Evolutionary Fire Rated fitting designed by Integral LED
- Developed in the UK - Patent GB2557957
- Ultra-thin 1mm 'blend-in' bezel with a premium finish for an attractive look in any room
- Easy to install Loop-in/Loop-out piano-key style terminal block
- Easy to install and remove - Durable steel assembly
- Aesthetic - Ultra-thin 1mm blend-in bezel with a premium finish
- Great for tight spaces - 38.5mm super-low profile
- Position: Fixed
- Fire rating: Yes, 30/60/90 minutes
- IP rating: IP65
- Material: Steel, Glass
- Manufacturer: Integral LED
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Available in finish options
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications BrandSpecifications Integral LED Cap Type MR11 (GU10) Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Downlight TypeSpecifications
Recessed downlights are available in different types such as fixed, adjustable and bathroom (IP65).
Fixed downlights shine the light directly downards. Adjustable downlights allow you to redirect the angle of light onto a specific object or area.
IP65 downlights are water resistant and suitable for use in bathroom zones 1 & 2. Most integrated LED downlights are IP65 rated as standard. This means they can be used anywhere including kitchens and living rooms etc.
Fixed GU10 downlights don't offer any resistance to water, their IP rating is usually IP20. They have no seal and cost less.
Fixed Finish Fire Rated Yes IP RatingSpecifications
IP (International or Ingress Protection) defines a products level of resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for dust and the second digit is for moisture.
Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2. IP44 is splash proof and resistance to particles larger than 1mm.
An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance to moisture and is generally used outdoors. IP65 is usually specified for bathroom downlights but according to the Building Regulations, IP44 provides adequate protection.
An IP68 rating is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Lighting Technology Lamp Not Included Product TypeSpecifications GU10 Downlight SeriesSpecifications
The sub-brand of a manufacturer that groups collections of products together.
Integral EvoFire Sku ILDLFR45D03* VoltageSpecifications
AC standards for alternating current and DC standards for direct current.
Mains voltage is 230V AC and has a tolerance of 10%, some products are 220V or 240V AC which means they can be classed as mains voltage.
DC voltages usually require an LED driver to convert the mains voltage AC into low voltage DC. Popular DC voltages are 12V or 24V DC.
230V AC WarrantySpecifications 3 Years
- Depth: 38.5mm
- Cut Out Diameter: 45mm
- Rim Diameter: 64mm
Product Questions & Answers
Product Questions & AnswersDo these have an intergral driver, if not, can you recc a driver to use for 3 lamps.
ThanksQuestion by: Simon Lapthorn on 14 Feb 2023, 11:42This downlight can be used with either an MR11 low voltage lamp, or an MR11 GU10 lamp.
We recommend the MR11 GU10 lamp. This operates on mains 230V and doesn't need an additional driver.
You will need a lamp holder:
And the lamps are available in dimmable and non dimmable, in 2 colour temperatures.Answer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 14 Feb 2023, 13:14
- ILDLFR45D037 - White
- ILDLFR45D038 - Satin Nickel
- ILDLFR45D039 - Polished Chrome
- ILDLFR45D041 - Antique Brass
- ILDLFR45D043 - Copper
- ILDLFR45D040 - Black
- ILDLFR45D051 - Black Chrome