Outdoor downlights which are suitable for use in soffits, eaves and fascias or anywhere they might be open to the elements. Coated with a special tough exterior rated DuPont paint that is guaranteed to last for 20 years. Ideal for use in flat or sloped fascias, these soffit downlights can be easily adjusted to off-set the angle of a house's apex. They are water and dust resistant to IP44.
Constructed from high premium quality die cast aluminium. The twist-lock design allows for easier lamp replacements - now less important with longer lasting LEDs.
Available in three different finishes, please choose from the product options. Mains voltage, supplied with a mains voltage GU10 lamp holder, GU10 LEDs must be ordered separatley.
- Position: Adjustable position / gimbal outdoor downlight.
- Material: Die cast aluminium
- Voltage: GU10 is direct mains and requires no additional transformer.
- Wattage: Maximum 35 watt.
- Supplied without a lamp.
- IP Rating: IP44 water and resistant. Suitable for exterior use.
- Fire rated: No, outdoor downlights don't need to be fire rated.
- Manufacturer: Ansell Lighting
- Guarantee: 20 Years
RRP: £6.49Prices From
Excl. VAT: £3.89 Incl. VAT: £4.67
40% off RRP
RRP: £33.35Prices From
Excl. VAT: £15.54 Incl. VAT: £18.65
53% off RRP
RRP: £46.00Prices From
Excl. VAT: £36.80 Incl. VAT: £44.16
20% off RRP
RRP: £19.11Prices From
Excl. VAT: £12.42 Incl. VAT: £14.90
35% off RRP
I’ve not yet installed the lights in my extension soffit but they look good quality and I’ve tried them for size in the hole I’ve drilled. The springs etc seems very sturdy
Good quality light
For the cost a great item
- Height: 108mm including mounting stirrup and terminal block.
- Diameter: 92mm
- Cut out size: 84mm
Product Codes: ATLVOG/IP44/**
- White: ATLVOG/IP44/W
- Silver Grey:ATLVOG/IP44/SG