Outdoor downlights which are suitable for use in soffits, eaves and fascias or anywhere they might be open to the elements. Coated with a special tough exterior rated DuPont paint that is guaranteed to last for 20 years. Ideal for use in flat or sloped fascias, these soffit downlights can be easily adjusted to off-set the angle of a house's apex. They are water and dust resistant to IP44.
Constructed from high premium quality die cast aluminium. The twist-lock design allows for easier lamp replacements - now less important with longer lasting LEDs.
Available in three different finishes, please choose from the product options. Mains voltage, supplied with a mains voltage GU10 lamp holder, GU10 LEDs must be ordered separately.
Also available in an integrated LED downlight version that is IP65 rated from the front and the back, the Collingwood H2 Pro Extreme.
- Position: Adjustable position / gimbal outdoor downlight.
- Material: Die cast aluminium
- Voltage: GU10 is direct mains and requires no additional transformer.
- Wattage: Maximum 35 watt.
- Supplied without a lamp.
- IP Rating: IP44 water and resistant. Suitable for exterior use.
- Fire rated: No, outdoor downlights don't need to be fire rated.
- Manufacturer: Ansell Lighting
- Guarantee: 20 Years
Excl. Tax: £13.38 Incl. Tax: £16.06
Regular Price: £41.22
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £16.49 Incl. Tax: £19.79
59% off RRP
Regular Price: £7.79
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £3.89 Incl. Tax: £4.67
50% off RRP
Great downlights in new fascias, sets the house off beautifully.
Great item, great price. Delivered quickly! Thank you.
twist-lock does not seem secure enough , not a true *** but only adjust in one plane ,also mounting *** stated at 84 mm you cant get a 84 mm hole saw so used 86mm and lights are quite loose in socket other wise seem ok
- Height: 108mm including mounting stirrup and terminal block.
- Diameter: 92mm
- Cut out size: 84mm
Product Codes: ATLVOG/IP44/**
- White: ATLVOG/IP44/W
- Silver Grey:ATLVOG/IP44/SG