Philips Expert colour LED GU10 lamps are new for 2017, with a high CRI of 97 they offer one of the highest colour rendering LEDs on the market. Available in the 3 main colour temperatures of 2700K, 3000K and 4000K they are dimmable as standard and have a bright light output of 355 to 400 lumens.
The Expert colour range is set to replace the 5.4W GU10 and is the new standard for GU10 LED lamps. Offering a low energy alternative to a 50 watt halogen, Philips LED lamps are regarded as the most reliable on the market. They are 'Perfect Fit' style lamps that are designed as a retrofit solution that will fit into any GU10 downlights or spotlights. If you're looking for a superior quality of light with the exceptional colour rendering capabilities this is the LED to go for.
- Wattage: 5.5W comparable brightness to a 50W halogen with 88-90% energy savings.
- Cap / base: GU10
- Colour temperature / lumen: Choose from the product options:
- Extra warm white 2700K / 355 lumen
- Warm white 3000K / 375 lumen
- Cool white 4000K / 400 lumen
Need more lumens? Here is the standard CRI Philips 7W GU10 LED.
- Efficacy: 65 to 73 lumens per watt.
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V no additional drivers or transformers required.
- Colour rendering index: 97 CRI
- Single LED chip with V-Groove lens
- Beam angle: 36 degrees or narrow 25 degree beam version now available!
- Use with: GU10 mains powered open rated downlights or luminaires. For fire rated downlights we recommend Icage.
- Start-up time: Instant, no warm up time.
- Energy efficiency rating: A+
- Dimmable: Yes, recommended dimmer switch: Varilight V-Pro series.
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Philips Lighting
- Guarantee: 5 years
The best led light for colour rendering I have found so far. Still not perfect but almost there. Reds changed a little.
A little too bright for the area but have ordered a different set and hope to see how they look next month.
Excellent colour and appearance. Currently sitting alongside a block of halogens and the only distinguishing feature is the slightly lowere light output.
The product was OK, the supplier wasn't.
OK at this stage as I awaiting fitment of the downlights and these GU10 Bulbs
- Height: 54mm
- Diameter: 50mm
25 Degree Beam
- 929001347002 - 2700K
- 929001347102 - 3000K
- 929001347202 - 4000K
36 Degree Beam
- 929001347302 - 2700K
- 929001347402 - 3000K
- 929001347502 - 4000K