Philips Expert colour LED GU10 lamps represent the pinnacle in lighting quality, with a high CRI of 97 they offer one of the highest colour rendering LEDs on the market.
Philips Expert colour LED GU10 lamps represent the pinnacle in lighting quality, with a high CRI of 97 they offer one of the highest colour rendering LEDs on the market. Available in the 3 main colour temperatures of 2700K, 3000K and 4000K they are dimmable as standard and have a bright light output of 355 to 400 lumens.
The Expert colour range is set to replace the 5.4W GU10 and is the new standard for GU10 LED lamps. Offering a low energy alternative to a 50 watt halogen, Philips LED lamps are regarded as the most reliable on the market. They are 'Perfect Fit' style lamps that are designed as a retrofit solution that will fit into any GU10 downlights or spotlights. If you're looking for a superior quality of light with the exceptional colour rendering capabilities this is the LED to go for.
- Wattage: 5.5W comparable brightness to a 50W halogen with 88-90% energy savings.
- Cap / base: GU10
- Colour temperature / lumen: Choose from the product options:
- Extra warm white 2700K / 355 lumen
- Warm white 3000K / 375 lumen
- Cool white 4000K / 400 lumen
Need more lumens? Here is the standard CRI Philips 6.2W GU10 LED.
- Efficacy: 65 to 73 lumens per watt.
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V no additional drivers or transformers required.
- Colour rendering index: 97 CRI
- Single LED chip with V-Groove lens
- Beam angle: 36 degrees or narrow 25 degree beam version now available!
- Use with: GU10 mains powered open rated downlights or luminaires. For fire rated downlights we recommend Icage.
- Start-up time: Instant, no warm up time.
- Energy efficiency rating: A+
- Dimmable: Yes, recommended dimmer switch: Varilight V-Pro series.
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Philips Lighting
- Guarantee: 5 years
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Every light source from an LED to a simple wax candle has a beam angle. A beam angle is a measurement of how the light is distributed. GU10 LEDs and recessed downlights have a fairly narrow beam of around 40 degrees, anything within 5 degrees is classed as a medium beam.
A wax candle or traditional light bulb would have a beam angle of 360 degrees as the light shines all the way around but is less intense.
Combing brighter downlights with wider 60 degree beams allows you to space them out further, reducing the total amount of lights needed.
More information about beam angles.
Brand Philips Lighting Cap Type GU10 Colour TemperatureSpecifications
Colour temperature is a measurement of appearance. Measured in Kelvins, the lower the rating, the warmer the light appears. Choosing the right temperature can have a dramatic effect on a room.
2700K - Extra Warm White
Similar to a traditional incandescent light bulb or halogen. It has a more orange and warmer tone, with a ‘soft white’ appearance. Ideal for living rooms.
3000K - Warm White
Clearer, but still quite warm. This is the ‘new norm’ for general lighting and is the most popular option. If you’re unsure I’d recommend trying this one.
4000K - Cool White
Clearer, whiter and crisp; used in commercial locations including supermarkets. Cool white appears brighter than warm white as the LED is covered in less phosphor. It can make a room appear cold and clinical but used correctly (white walls etc) it can make a room appear cleaner and modern.
More information about colour temperatures.
Dimmable Yes Life Expectancy 40,000 Hours Product Type LED GU10 Series Philips MasterLED Sku 929001347*02 Voltage 230V AC Warranty 5 Years Wattage 5.5 W
- Length: 54mm
- Diameter: 50mm, same physical size as a halogen
25 Degree Beam
- 929001347002 - 2700K
- 929001347102 - 3000K
- 929001347202 - 4000K
36 Degree Beam
- 929001347302 - 2700K
- 929001347402 - 3000K
- 929001347502 - 4000K