Philips Expert colour LED GU10 lamps are new for 2017, with a high CRI of 97 they offer one of the highest colour rendering LEDs on the market. Available in the 3 main colour temperatures of 2700K, 3000K and 4000K they are dimmable as standard and have a bright light output of 355 to 400 lumens.
The Expert colour range is set to replace the 5.4W GU10 and is the new standard for GU10 LED lamps. Offering a low energy alternative to a 50 watt halogen, Philips LED lamps are regarded as the most reliable on the market. They are 'Perfect Fit' style lamps that are designed as a retrofit solution that will fit into any GU10 downlights or spotlights. If you're looking for a superior quality of light with the exceptional colour rendering capabilities this is the LED to go for.
- Wattage: 5.5W comparable brightness to a 50W halogen with 88-90% energy savings.
- Cap / base: GU10
- Colour temperature / lumen: Choose from the product options:
- Extra warm white 2700K / 355 lumen
- Warm white 3000K / 375 lumen
- Cool white 4000K / 400 lumen
Need more lumens? Here is the standard CRI Philips 7W GU10 LED.
- Efficacy: 65 to 73 lumens per watt.
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V no additional drivers or transformers required.
- Colour rendering index: 97 CRI
- Single LED chip with V-Groove lens
- Beam angle: 36 degrees or narrow 25 degree beam version now available!
- Use with: GU10 mains powered open rated downlights or luminaires. For fire rated downlights we recommend Icage.
- Start-up time: Instant, no warm up time.
- Energy efficiency rating: A+
- Dimmable: Yes, recommended dimmer switch: Varilight V-Pro series.
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Philips Lighting
- Guarantee: 5 years
Checked against a standard cheap LED lamp it does seem like the high *** makes a difference. One of these seems more useful than three cheap LED lamps I previously used above my work bench for working on small hard to see items (wiring).
Have used this product to exchange the old halogen GU10 50w dimmable spots lights, and these LED's are perfect in everyway. Fully recommend.
Used in a spot light. Described as 'warm white' but much less warm than other Philips lamps in the same room. When dimmed, the colour rendition gets worse.
I bought these to help with my deteriorating eyesight.. They did the job - brilliant *** and clear colours
Photographic studio, excellent colour rendering.
- Height: 54mm
- Diameter: 50mm
25 Degree Beam
- 929001347002 - 2700K
- 929001347102 - 3000K
- 929001347202 - 4000K
36 Degree Beam
- 929001347302 - 2700K
- 929001347402 - 3000K
- 929001347502 - 4000K