Centorio colour temperature adjustable LED downlight with an adjustable temperature range of 3000K, 4000K to 5000K. CCT (Correlate Colour Temperature) adjustable LED downlights give you the ability to change the colour temperature from warm white to cool white by using a handheld remote control or with an ordinary light switch.
The ability to adjust the colour temperature can make a room go from a warmer homely feeling to a starker more commercial setting. This can be used in homes and offices to great effect.
The Centorio from Ricoman is fire rated as standard and has an IP54 rating meaning is dust and water resistant and can be used in bathrooms. The compact design of the Centurion is just 37mm in depth allowing it to be installed into compact ceiling voids.
Supplied with 3 bezels which include white, polished chrome and satin nickel.
- Wattage: 12W / Comparable to a 50+ watt halogen
- Voltage: Mains 240V supplied with an LED driver
- Finishes: Matt white, polished chrome and satin nickel.
- Fully integrated LED downlight.
- Position: Fixed position
- IP Rating: IP54 suitable for bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Material: Aluminium bezels included in the price.
- Colour temperatures / lumens:
Warm white 3000K / 840 lumens
Cool white 4000K / 960 lumens
Daylight 5000K / 860 lumens
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Efficacy: 70-80 lumens per watt.
- Part L1 and L2 Compliant.
- Fire rated. Tested for 30, 60 and 90 minute ceilings.
- Beam angle: 90 degrees
- Dimmable using the additional AX500 remote control. Dims down to just 3%
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Ricoman (formally Amitex Centurion)
- Product code: AX499
- 3 Year guarantee
Very good unit, looks good, quality great and good illumination range & controls. To be used in our kitchen diner area where we want a range of lighting moods.
- Diameter: 110mm
- Cut out size: 95mm
- Depth: 37mm