Hamilton LEDstat LED dimmer module that has a maximum load of 100 watts of LED lighting and a maximum of up to 10 LEDs.
This intelligent LED dimmer module is the ideal solution for LED lighting loads. It contains both leading edge and trailing edge dimming modes which can be manually set by switching the knob in a sequence (watch the video at the bottom of this page). It also allows you to adjust the minimum dimming level depending on the exact make and wattage of LEDs on your circuit.
This dimmer module is used as a retrofit fit solution for existing dimmer switch plates that either can't cope with LED lighting loads or if you want to improve your dimming performance.
Wall plate version in a satin steel finish available here.
- LED Wattage: Maximum 100W / Minimum 5W
- For use with 1 to 10 LED lights.
- 2 way switching
- With soft start feature that extends lamp life.
- Built-in thermal overload circuit protection.
- Programmable dimming modes of both leading edge and trailing edge.
- Built-in short circuit protection that deactivates the circuit for 5 seconds.
- Recommended back box size: 35mm
- Grid kits also available see GRIDKITBL for black or GRIDKITWH for white.
- Product code: LEDITB100
- Manufacturer: Hamilton Litestat
Great service. Product Very simple to fit and wire up. Works as anticipated.
For a led circuit 6 x 3W fittings powered from a 12V Power Supply. It produced a good dimmed light source. A further unit was used on 4 x 6W 240Vac lamps - the minimum light setting was not as good as the 12V circuit. The quality of the product was good, however terminals are small for 2x1.5mm
- Height: 58mm
- Width: 23mm
- Depth: 29mm