Triac Dimmable LED Drivers 25-200W PowerLED
Expert HQ Rochdale: 135 - Select Options
PowerLED Triac dimmable LED drivers that can be dimmed using a mains dimmer switch.
PowerLED Triac dimmable LED drivers that can be dimmed using a mains dimmer switch. The dimmer switch must be LED compatible such as Varilight V-Pro (up to 120W) or Varilight V-Com (up to 600W). Suitable for dimming LED tape and many other LED lights that have a constant voltage input.
Our mains dimmable LED drivers are available in 4 wattage types of 25W, 50W, 100W or 200W. With each one available in 12V DC or 24V DC outputs.
Triac dimmable drivers are easy to wire (see wiring diagram at the bottom of the page) and offer a smooth, flicker free dimming performance.
- Wattage options: 25W / 50W / 100W / 200W
- We also have a lower wattage version with a 0.75W minimum load available here.
- Input voltage: 220 ~ 240V AC
- Output voltage: 12V or 24V DC versions available. Please choose from the product options.
- Mains Dimmable / TRIAC dimmable - compatible with leading and trailing edge dimmer switches
- Also available in non dimmable here
- IP Rating: IP20 not water resistant (200W - IP67 water and dust resistant)
- Operating temperature: -20 ~ +50 degree C
- Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +70 degree C
- Fully isolated
- Short circuit over current and over voltage protection up to 80% efficient
- Fire resistant plastic cover
- RoHS and EMC compliant
- Also compatible with Lightwave RF dimmer switches to a maximum loading of 100.8W (per switch) which equates to 7 metres of 14.4W/Metre LED tape
- Manufacturer: PowerLED
- Guarantee: 2 years
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications Brand PowerLED Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Dimmable Yes Operation ModeSpecifications
Constant voltage LED drivers have a 12V or 24V DC output voltage. They are mainly used to power LED tape and smaller LED lights.
Constant current LED drivers have a 350mA or 700mA output. They are used to power more specialised LED fittings that require a precise current.
Many other output voltages and currents are avaialble but these are the most popular examples.
Constant Voltage Output VoltageSpecifications
LED drivers have an input and output voltage. The input voltage is usually mains voltage (230V AC) and the output voltage is usually 12V or 24V DC.
Constant voltage LED drivers are regulalry used with LED tape and have a constant, regulated voltage.
Product Type LED Driver Sku UVC**TD Warranty 2 Years Wattage
- Length: 122mm
- Width: 52mm
- Depth: 30mm
- Length: 184mm
- Width: 61mm
- Depth: 32mm
- Length: 210mm
- Width: 67mm
- Depth: 34mm
- Length: 249mm
- Width: 72mm
- Depth: 40mm
Q & A
Q & A
- UVC1225TD - 12V DC
- UVC2425TD - 24V DC
- UVC1250TD -12V DC
- UVC2450TD -24V DC
- UVC12100TD - 12V DC
- UVC24100TD - 24V DC
- UVC12200ETD - 12V DC
- UVC24200ETD - 24V DC