Aurora Enlite GU10 downlights are an economy range of fire rated downlights. They are available in fixed, adjustable and IP65 versions which are used in bathrooms. IP65 rated downlights are water and dust resistant, they can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2, which includes installing above a shower. Choose between three finishes including white, polished chrome or satin nickel.
Suitable for use with low energy GU10 LEDs, they operate on mains voltage and require no additional transformers or LED drivers. The compact size design is just 110mm in depth (fixed version) allowing them to be used in relatively shallow ceiling voids.
They are fitted with a loop in, loop out terminal block which makes wiring easy and reduces installation times. Manufactured to Aurora's usual high standards you can choose between a selection of GU10 LEDs, order the downlights on their own or add a Philips or Aurora Enlite LED from the product options.
Once you've ordered your downlight and GU10 LED you've essentially created your very own LED downlight kit.
- Wattage: Max 50 watt, lamps must be ordered separately or added from the product options.
- Voltage: Mains voltage 240V.
- Cap / base: GU10
- Position: Choose between fixed, adjustable (known as gimbal) and IP65 for bathrooms.
- IP Ratings:
Fixed and adjustable versions are IP20, not suitable for bathroom zones 1 and 2.
IP65 version is specifically designed for use in bathroom zones 1 and 2 and can be used directly above a shower.
- Material: Die cast aluminium.
- Fire rated: Yes, tested to 30, 60 and 90 minute ceilings.
- Acoustic rated: Yes
- Finish: Choose between 3 different finishes:
- Manufacturer: Aurora Lighting / Aurora Enlite
- Guarantee: 3 Years
Q) Can I lay insulation directly over these downlights?
A) No, if you have thermal insulation present then you would either need to cut around it which is not energy efficient or take a look at these Aurora insulation coverable downlights . They are fitted with a patented insulation cover cap which allows insulation to be laid directly on top of them.
Q) Will I need any additional items?
A) Apart from a GU10 lamp (bulb) you don't need anything else. If these downlights are being used to replace older downlights you can use the existing cables or if it's for a new installation then you'll need twin and earth cable.
Q) Why do you only offer the Aurora Enlite 5W GU10 LED and Philips 4.3W GU10 LED in the drop down options?
A) We've specially selected them for use with these downlights to offer one of the most competitively priced fire rated, dimmable LED downlight packages of all time. We offer many other GU10 LEDs and it takes a long time to integrate them into each product. Feel free to select no lamps required, browse our other GU10 lamps or fit your own.
RRP: £19.11Prices From
Ex VAT £12.42 Inc VAT £14.90
35% off RRP
RRP: £46.00Prices From
Ex VAT £36.80 Inc VAT £44.16
20% off RRP
Prices From Ex VAT £5.11 Inc VAT £6.13
RRP: £6.49Prices From
Ex VAT £3.89 Inc VAT £4.67
40% off RRP
RRP: £34.35Prices From
Ex VAT £16.49 Inc VAT £19.79
52% off RRP
Easy to fit, Terminal block is plastic so a little flimsy but lights themselves all good.
the Aurora Enlite downlights were exactly what we were looking for, for our kitchen and workshop. Excellent quality and easy to install and great price. I'd recommend this to anyone for similar jobs. Thank you
A great product and I would be using this for 100 apartments if I had experienced greater customer service
Recommend this product. Used in our living room. Good quality.
- Height: 110mm overall depth (including terminal block).
- Diameter: 87mm diameter.
- Cut out size: 75mm
- Height: 115mm overall depth (including terminal block).
- Diameter: 100mm diameter.
- Cut out size: 90mm
- Tilts by: 28 degrees
- Height: 130mm overall depth (including terminal block).
- Diameter: 86mm diameter.
- Cut out size: 75mm
- Aurora Enlite downlights comply with Building Regulations; Part B (fire safety), Part C (moisture protection), Part E (acoustics).
- They also comply with Part L (energy efficiency) when fitted with a suitable low energy lamp.
- Fully fire rated, they are fitted with an intumescent pad that expands in the event of a fire. This seals off the hole and prevents the spread of fire. Enlite downlights are tested for use in 30, 60 & 90 minute ceilings.
- Tested to BS476 Part 21
- EN-FD101W - White
- EN-FD101PC - Polished Chrome
- EN-FD101SN - Satin Nickel
- EN-FD102W - White
- EN-FD102PC - Polished Chrome
- EN-FD102SN - Satin Nickel
- EN-FD103W - White
- EN-FD103PC - Polished Chrome
- EN-FD103SN - Satin Nickel