COB GU10 LED lamp from Crompton Lamps, with a 5 watt energy consumption it has a light output of 450 lumens. The COB (chip on board) LED has improved optics and produces a greater quality of light.
Available in 3000K, 4000K and 6000K colour temperatures, the Crompton 5W COB LED has been tested for use with a variety of dimmer switches and home automation systems including Lutron. The compatibility list can be viewed in the data sheets tab.
With an aluminium casing it has a unique Air-flux structure which great improves heat dissipation.
- Wattage: 5 watt (comparable to a 50 watt+ incandescent).
- Available in dimmable and non dimmable versions
- Available in colour temperature options: 3000K warm white, 4000K cool white and 6000K daylight.
- Lumens: 450lms
- Ambient operating temperature: -20 degree C to 30 degree C.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Cap type: GU10
- Beam angle: 45 degree
- Energy efficiency class: A++
- LED Chip Type: COB
- Suitable for use in fire rated downlights.
- Voltage: 240V
- Power factor: >0.45Pf
- Operating frequency: 50/60Hz
- Life expectancy: 30,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Crompton Lamps
- Guarantee: 4 Years
- Diameter: 50mm
- Height: 55.5mm
- LGU105WWCOB - 3000K
- LGU105CWCOB - 4000K
- LGU105DLCOB - 6000K
- LGU105WWCOB-DIM - 3000K
- LGU105CWCOB-DIM - 4000K
- LGU105DLCOB-DIM - 6000K