COB GU10 LED lamp from Crompton Lamps, with a 5 watt energy consumption it has a light output of 450 lumens. The COB (chip on board) LED has improved optics and produces a greater quality of light.
Available in 3000K, 4000K and 6000K colour temperatures, the Crompton 5W COB LED has been tested for use with a variety of dimmer switches and home automation systems including Lutron. The compatibility list can be viewed in the data sheets tab.
With an aluminium casing it has a unique Air-flux structure which great improves heat dissipation.
- Wattage: 5 watt (comparable to a 50 watt+ incandescent).
- Available in dimmable and non dimmable versions
- Available in colour temperature options: 3000K warm white, 4000K cool white and 6000K daylight.
- Lumens: 450lms
- Ambient operating temperature: -20 degree C to 30 degree C.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Cap type: GU10
- Beam angle: 45 degree
- Energy efficiency class: A++
- LED Chip Type: COB
- Suitable for use in fire rated downlights.
- Voltage: 240V
- Power factor: >0.45Pf
- Operating frequency: 50/60Hz
- Life expectancy: 30,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Crompton Lamps
- Guarantee: 4 Years
Crompton lamps used in the kitchen.I like the warm white lamps as they are not harsh.Quality of the product is excellent
Good quality product. Time will tell how long the life is as they are a bulb.
- Diameter: 50mm
- Height: 55.5mm
- LGU105WWCOB - 3000K
- LGU105CWCOB - 4000K
- LGU105DLCOB - 6000K
- LGU105WWCOB-DIM - 3000K
- LGU105CWCOB-DIM - 4000K
- LGU105DLCOB-DIM - 6000K