An advanced touch screen for use with the Hamilton Mercury home automation system. This touch screen can be used for lighting and audio controls. Additional dimming packs and audio packs are required along with the TCHIN-L interface which can connect up to 2 touch screens per interface.
This is one of the best touch screens in the market and is ideal for use with smart lighting systems that require lighting and audio control. Available in a variety of finishes on request, this version is from the Hamilton Hartland CFX range in a sophisticated satin stainless steel finish
The Hamilton Hartland CFX range is available to compliment this touch screen and is available in a large selection of switches and sockets to match. Hartland CFX is a range of screw-less flat plate wiring accessories.
With , it offers an ultra modern design that does much more than a conventional dimmer switch. You can set your own scenes and recall them at the touch of a button, then dim or brighten them if you need to.
- Controls up to 4 zones of audio and 3 zones of lighting with up to 16 circuits per zone.
- With 4 Channels and 4 scenes. Other versions available on request.
- IR receiver which allows it to be controlled remotely from the RMIRT remote control.
- Stainless satin steel finish
- Product code: 74CTCHSCRN-AL
- Manufacturer: Hamilton Litestat
No product reviews received for product Hamilton Mercury Touch Screen Hartland CFX Satin Steel with product ID 31723.
- Width: 86mm
- Length: 86mm
- Back box depth: 35mm