Glass LED MR16 from Crompton Lamps, with a 5 watt energy consumption it has a light output of 350 lumens. The COB (chip on board) LED has improved optics and a great quality of light. It is available in 2700K and 4000K colour temperatures.
This is a low energy alternative to a 35 watt halogen with 86% energy savings. They operate on 12V AC or DC and can be used with additional low voltage transformers.
- Wattage: 5 watt (comparable to a 35 watt incandescent).
- Available in colour temperature options: 2700K extra warm white and 4000K cool white.
- Lumens: 350lms
- Ambient operating temperature: -20 degree C to 30 degree C.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Non Dimmable
- Cap type: GU5.3
- Beam angle: 40 degree
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- LED Chip Type: SMD
- Voltage: 12V AC or DC
- Power factor: >0.5V
- Operating frequency: 50/60Hz
- Suitable for use in fire rated downlights.
- Energy saving: Yes
- Material: Glass
- Life expectancy: 20,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Crompton Lamps
- Guarantee: 3 Years
- Diameter: 50mm
- Height: 46mm
- 3293 - 2700K Extra warm white
- 3309 - 4000K Cool white