Dimmable LED drivers with a 24V DC output that can be used with LED tape and other LED lights that require a 24V supply. One of they key selling features of these LED drivers is with their minimum load. The 25 watt version has no minimum load and the 50 watt version is just 5 watts. Mains dimmable drivers usually have a minimum load of 60% which can cause problems with smaller LED lights and prevent you from being able to dim to below 10%.
- Available wattage types: 25W, 50W and 120W
- Minimum load: 25W has no minimum load. 50W has 5W minimum load.
- Output voltage: 24V DC (optional 12V DC versions available here)
- Input voltage: 230V AC
- Dimmable with leading edge dimmer switches and home automation systems.
- Dimmable LED drivers are compatible with LED dimmer switches such as Varilight V-Pro, Hamilton LEDStat, Lightwave RF, Lutron Grafik Eye and many other home automation systems.
- With input and output terminal block connections.
- Manufacturer: Leyton Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 years
How to Select the Right LED Driver
- Make sure that the output voltage of this LED driver is the same of the LED lights you want to power. The output voltage of these LED drivers are 24V DC.
- Make sure that the combined wattage of the LED lights doesn't exceed the wattage of the LED driver. Example: A 25W driver will power 1.7 metres of 14.4W per metre LED tapes (1.7 x 14.4 = 24.48W).
- Make sure you have an LED dimmable compatible dimmer switch or home automation system that has leading edge dimming functions.
- If you're unsure, just send us an email, use our live chat system or give us a quick call on 01706 868343.
- Length: 155mm
- Width: 54mm
- Depth: 20mm
- Length: 174mm
- Width: 61mm
- Depth: 24mm
- Length: 228mm
- Width: 70mm
- Depth: 43mm
- DRV24D-25W-TB - 25 watt
- DRV24D-50W-TB - 50 watt
- DRV24D-120W - 120 watt