The new Philips 8 watt LED MR16 replaces the 10 watt version and now offers further energy reductions. Still producing the same bright light output, it has become even more energy efficient.
One of the brightest low voltage lamps on the market. It has a brightness that is equivalent to a low voltage 50 watt halogen, as well as being completely dimmable allowing you to control how much light it emits. The latest version of the Philips Master LED 8W has a lumen output of an incredible 635 lumens and 710 lumens for cool white!
Another key selling feature of the Philips 8 watt MR16 is that it operates on AC (alternating current) voltages allowing existing low voltage transformers to be used. Many other MR16 LEDs require additional LED drivers for them to work.
- Wattage: 8 watt (replaces 10 watt version)
- Halogen Equivalent: 50 watt
- Cap / Base: MR16 / GU5.3
- Colour temperatures:
- Extra Warm White 2700K
- Warm White 3000K
- Cool White 4000K 36 degree beam only
- Voltage: Low voltage 12V requires an additional transformer. Compatible with most AC 230V > 12V transformers but we recommend using the Philips Certalines or Varilight YT range.
- Dimming: For dimmer rating purposes this lamp should be classed as 50W so a 250W dimmer will dim 5 of these lamps. Click here for further loading information.
- Beam Angle: 24 or 36 degree versions
- 2700K - 635 lm
- 3000K - 635 lm
- 4000K - 710 lm
- This is the latest 2016 version which is DIM2 compliant.
- Energy Efficiency Rating: A+
- Energy Saving: 80%
- CRI: 80 CRI
- Start up time: Instant
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Diameter: 50mm
- Height: 54mm
Extra Warm White 2700K
- 929001149802 - 24 Degrees (MLED8WGU532724D)
- 929001150102 - 36 Degrees
Warm White 3000K
- 929001149902 - 24 Degrees (MLED8WGU533024D)
- 929001150202 - 36 Degrees
Cool White 4000K
- 929001150302 - 36 Degrees