Malmbergs MD-13 is a 12V DC miniature recessed LED downlight that is not only suitable for use in homes but can also be used in boats and automotive vehicles. This fantastic product has a 12V DC input and produces a superb light output with 227 lumens offering a low energy, trendier alternative to a 30 watt halogen.
With a recess depth of just 40mm it can be installed into tight spaces such as narrow boats or shallow ceiling voids. It also has a nice wide beam angle of 45 degrees which helps to spread the light out more evenly. Available in an attractive extra warm white light with a 2700K colour temperature. It has a minimal power consumption of only 3.3 watts and is splash proof with an IP rating of IP44.
The light is adjustable or can be left in the centre position. If you're looking for downlights for boats this product is ideal. To provide improved performance we recommend fitting a DC to DC converter to deal with the voltage fluctuations from a battery. The DC converters are available here.
- Wattage: 3.3W
- Voltage: 12V DC constant voltage. Can be powered from 24V instead by using a DC converter CLICK HERE to view.
- Finishes: Available in white and satin chrome.
- Colour temperature: 2700K
- IP Rating: IP44 splash proof
- Light Source: LED
- Lumens: 227 Lumens
- Lumens Per Watt: 69
- Dimmable: Yes, if used with a dimmable LED driver.
- CRI: 83
- Beam Angle: 45 Degrees
- Fitted with connectors that can either be snipped off or connected to the junction box or extension cable. See related products.
- Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hours
- CE Marked & RoHS compliant.
- F Marked
- Manufacturer: Malmbergs
- Guarantee: 5 years
No product reviews received for product Mini 3.3W LED Downlight 12V DC Malmbergs MD-13 with product ID 21819.
- Height: 40mm
- Diameter: 70mm
- Cut out: 60mm
- 9974219 - White
- 9974220 - Satin chrome