Collingwood Lighting have been producing high quality LED products for the last 10 years and in that time there has been many developments with many products coming and going. The DL120 miniature adjustable LED downlights have been around from the beginning and have proven to hugely popular due to the small physical size.
Coated in a premium quality machined aluminium finish they produce a lumen output of up to 82 lumens but consuming just 1 watt of energy. This product requires an additional 350ma LED driver and must be wired in series.
- Wattage: 1W 350mA
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour Temperature: Available in Cool White 4000K and Warm White 3000K (see product options)
- Beam Angle: Spot 15 degrees
- Plug and play wiring using PLU/PP6/350 LED driver which will power 1-9 LED lights.
- LED driver required.
- IP Rating: IP20
- Life expectancy: 70,000 hours
- Guarantee: 1 year, can be extended to 7 years by completing the warranty form supplied with each downlight.
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
Excl. Tax: £13.38 Incl. Tax: £16.06
Regular Price: £41.22
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £16.49 Incl. Tax: £19.79
59% off RRP
Regular Price: £7.79
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £3.89 Incl. Tax: £4.67
50% off RRP
- Height: 17mm
- Diameter: 51.5mm
- Cut out size: 44mm
- DL120NW - 4000K Cool white
- DL120WW - 3000K Warm white