A brighter LED strip tape with SMD2835 LEDs and a 12 watt per metre energy consumption. This higher lumen output version delivers 910 to 1000 lumens per metre. This offers a brighter, continuous lighting effect that is similar to a fluorescent tube.
Supplied in 5 metre pack sizes, longer continuous runs of up to 10 metres can be allowed with any volt drop occurring. This can be done by using the solder-less connectors supplied or soldering two of the LED strips together.
- Wattage: 12W per metre (60W per pack) with 60 LEDs per metre.
- Colour temperatures and brightness:
- 3000K Warm white at 910 lumens per metre
- 6500K Daylight at 1000 lumens per metre
- Voltage: 24V DC - Requires an LED driver sold separately.
- Dimmable with a triac dimmable LED driver.
- LED chip type: SMD2835
- Beam angle: 115 degrees
- CRI: 80
- Fitted with 200mm of input cable with a red and black core.
- Life expectancy: 13,000 hours
- Guarantee: 3 years
- IP Ratings: IP33 - slight resistance to dust and water
- Approvals: RoHS, CE and FCC.
- Manufacturer: Integral LED
No product reviews received for product LED Strip Tape SMD2835 (60W Per 5 Metre Pack) Integral LED with product ID 29640.
- Width: 10mm
- Height: 2mm
- Cut points are every 100mm
- Reel length: 5M
- ILSTWHIA054E - Warm white 3000K
- ILSTWHIA055E - Daylight 6500K