The Halers H4 Pro 550 from Collingwood Lighting is an integrated, fire rated and adjustable LED downlight.
The Halers H4 Pro 550 from Collingwood Lighting is an integrated, fire rated and adjustable LED downlight. It is the new adjustable companion of the market leading H2 Pro and has the same LED light engine.
It is also fully water resistant (IP65) meaning it can also be used bathrooms as well as any other room type. Like the H2 Pro 550 it is available in a choice of beam angles which include a standard 38 degree beam or a wider 70 degree beam.
- Wattage: 5.2W /Comparable to a 50W GU10 halogen with 90% energy savings
- Voltage: 100-240V via LED driver supplied with each downlight
- Double Insulated
- IP Rating: IP65 suitable for bathroomzones 1 and 2
- Finish: Available in 2 finishes. Choose from the product options
- Colour temperatures: Warm white 3000K or cool white 4000K. Choose from the product options.
- Lumen outputs:
- Cool White - 580lm
- Warm White - 550lm
- Part L Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes fully fire rated.
- Beam angle: Optional 38 or 70 degrees choose from the product options
- Dimmable: Yes fully dimmable as standard
- LED driver included: Yes
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
- Life expectancy: 70,000 hours
- 7 Year guarantee
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Every light source from an LED to a simple wax candle has a beam angle. A beam angle is a measurement of how the light is distributed. GU10 LEDs and recessed downlights have a fairly narrow beam of around 40 degrees, anything within 5 degrees is classed as a medium beam.
A wax candle or traditional light bulb would have a beam angle of 360 degrees as the light shines all the way around but is less intense.
Combing brighter downlights with wider 60 degree beams allows you to space them out further, reducing the total amount of lights needed.
More information about beam angles.
Brand Collingwood Lighting CRI 80 Ra Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecifications
Colour temperature is a measurement of appearance. Measured in Kelvins, the lower the rating, the warmer the light appears. Choosing the right temperature can have a dramatic effect on a room.
2700K - Extra Warm White
Similar to a traditional incandescent light bulb or halogen. It has a more orange and warmer tone, with a ‘soft white’ appearance. Ideal for living rooms.
3000K - Warm White
Clearer, but still quite warm. This is the ‘new norm’ for general lighting and is the most popular option. If you’re unsure I’d recommend trying this one.
4000K - Cool White
Clearer, whiter and crisp; used in commercial locations including supermarkets. Cool white appears brighter than warm white as the LED is covered in less phosphor. It can make a room appear cold and clinical but used correctly (white walls etc) it can make a room appear cleaner and modern.
More information about colour temperatures.
Cut Out Size RangeSpecifications
We cater for a wide range of cut out sizes from the infinitesimally tiny to the big ginormous.
If you're replacing existing downlights, its best to measure the existing hole sizes and ensure your new downlights will fit.
We also stock hole converter plates for oversized holes.
61-75 mm Dimmable Yes Double Insulated Yes Finish Fire Rated Yes IP RatingSpecifications
IP (International or Ingress Protection) defines a products level of resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2. IP44 is splash proof and resistance to particles larger than 1mm.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance to moisture and is generally used outdoors. IP65 is usually specified for bathroom downlights but according to the Building Regulations, IP44 provides adequate protection.An IP68 rating is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Insulation CoverableSpecifications
In order to achieve Part L Compliance (energy efficiency) you shouldn't cut around thermal insulation. If you do this your home or building won't be energy efficient as valuable heat will escape through the hole of the downlight.
A downlight can act like a chimney and draw out warm, rising air from a room, up into the cold space above. The effect is increased in upper floors containing lofts.Insulation coverable downlights allow you to place thermal insulation directly on top of them.More information about insulation coverable downlights.
Yes Life Expectancy 70,000 Hours Product Type LED Downlight Series Halers H4 Pro 550 Sku H4PRO550 Voltage 230V AC Warranty 7 Years Wattage 5.25 W
- Rim diameter: 90mm
- Depth: 50mm Compact LED downlight ideal for shallow ceiling voids.
- Cut out size: 64-72mm.
- Tilts by 20 degrees.
Warm white / 3000K- 38 degree beam
- DLE4353830+RB442MW - Matt White Bezel
- DLE4353830+RB442BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLE4353830+RB442CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
Cool white / Neutral white 4000K- 38 degree beam
- DLE4353840+RB442MW - Matt White Bezel
- DLE4353840+RB442BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLE4353840+RB442CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
Warm white / 3000K - 70 degree beam
- DLE4357030+RB442MW - Matt White Bezel
- DLE4357030+RB442BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLE4357030+RB442CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
Cool white / Neutral white 4000K - 70 degree beam
- DLE4357040+RB442MW - Matt White Bezel
- DLE4357040+RB442BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLE4357040+RB442CR - Polished Chrome Bezel