A narrow beam GU10 LED from Crompton Lamps that has a more focused and intense beam angle of 15 degrees. Narrow beam GU10 LEDs can be used to illuminate areas or objects more precisely or can be used in rooms with high ceilings.
With a 7 watt energy consumption it has a light output of 430 to 450 lumens and is available in 2700K or 4000K. The high CRI rating of 90RA produces colours more effectively making it a great option for art galleries and retail, or any areas where you need the colour of products to appear vibrant.
- Wattage: 7 watt, (comparable to a 65 watt incandescent).
- Available in colour temperature options: 2700K extra warm white and 4000K cool white.
- Lumens: 430lms 2700K warm white / 450lms 4000K cool white.
- Ambient operating temperature: -20 degree C to 30 degree C.
- Colour rendering index: 90 CRI - higher CRI than traditional LEDs which is usually 80 CRI.
- Dimmable: Yes
- Cap type: GU10
- Beam angle: 15 degrees - narrow beam
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- LED Chip Type: SMD
- Voltage: 240V
- Power factor: >0.9V
- Operating frequency: 50/60Hz
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Life expectancy: 25,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Crompton Lamps
- Guarantee: 4 Years
This is n/a as bulbs not installed yet. They do look the job.
Provides good ‘tight’ light over dining table, warm, enhances food, great improvement on previous 36 degree lamp
- Diameter: 50mm
- Height: 54mm
- 9431 - 2700K Warm White
- 9448 - 4000K Cool White