Our outdoor LED strip tape is rated at IP68 and is fully water and dust resistant. Fully encapsulated in Polyurethane glue (PU) it is ideal for use externally and it can be submersed under water, up to 3 metres. The PU provides more protection and it is ultra flexible.
Available in two popular colour temperatures of 3000K and 4000K, also availble in RGB colour changing.
As part of our own LED Strip Fit brand of products we can supply outdoor LED tape made to measure to the lengths that are required and included soldered input cables. This way no wastage is necessary and valuable time can be saved on site.
- Wattage: 14.4W per metre
- LEDs per metre: 60 LEDs per metre
- Colour temperatures:
- 2700K Extra warm white (available on request 3-4 weeks lead time)
- 3000K Warm white
- 4000K Cool White
- RGB Colour changing
- Voltage: 24V DC
- LED chip type: SMD5050
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- UV Resistant
- Self adhesive backing
- CRI: 80
- LED chip type: Epistar
- 60 LEDs per Metre SMD5050 produces 1068 to 1200 lumens per metre.
- Dimmable with a triac dimmable LED driver for single colour.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Guarantee: 3 years
- IP Rating: IP68 fully water resistant.
- Available to cut with cut points every 100mm.
- Reel length: 10M - longer runs can made by wiring each length directly to the LED driver.
- Approvals: RoHS, CE and FCC.
- Brand: LED Strip Fit
No product reviews received for product Outdoor LED Strip Tape IP68 Priced Per Metre with product ID 21958.
- Width: 10mm
- Height: 4.5mm
- Cut points are every 100mm
- Reel length: 5M but available to cut and can be supplied however you need it.
- LEDST602835IP68WW - Warm white 3000K
- LEDST602835IP68CW - Cool white 4000K
- LEDST605060IP68RGB - RGB colour changing