Our outdoor LED strip tape is rated at IP68 and is fully water and dust resistant. Fully encapsulated in Polyurethane glue (PU) it is ideal for use externally and it can be submersed under water, up to 3 metres. The PU provides more protection and it is ultra flexible.
Available in the three main colour temperatures of 3000K and 4000K in an SMD3014 chip with 120 LEDs per metre. We also have an RGB colour changing version which has an SMD5050 chip with 60 LEDs per metre.
As part of our own LED Strip Fit brand of products we can supply outdoor LED tape made to measure to the lengths that are required and included soldered input cables. This way no wastage is necessary and valuable time can be saved on site.
- Wattage: 10W per metre
- LEDs per metre: 120 LEDs/M for single colours and 60 LEDs/M for RGB.
- Colour temperatures:
- 2700K Extra warm white (available on request 3-4 weeks lead time)
- 3000K Warm white
- 4000K Cool White
- RGB Colour changing
- Voltage: 24V DC
- LED types:
- SMD3014 for IP68 single colour
- SMD5050 for IP68 RGB
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- UV Resistant
- Supplied with mounting clips.
- CRI: 75
- LED chip type: Epistar
- 120 LEDs per Metre SMD3014 produces 1068 to 1200 lumens per metre.
- Dimmable with a triac dimmable LED driver for single colour. RGB is dimmable using a controller and non dimmable LED driver.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Guarantee: 3 years
- IP Rating: IP68 fully water resistant.
- Available to cut with cut points every 100mm.
- Maximum reel length: 5M - longer runs can connected together or wired directly to the LED driver.
- Approvals: RoHS, CE and FCC.
- Brand: LED Strip Fit
- Width: 10mm / 12mm for RGB
- Height: 4.5mm
- Cut points are every 100mm
- Reel length: 5M but available to cut and can be supplied however you need it.
60 LEDs Per Metre (10W/M) IP68 24V SMD5050
- FD-5050-60-RGB - Colour changing RGB
120 LEDs Per Metre (10W/M) IP68 24V SMD3014
- FD-3014-120-WW - Warm white 3000K
- FD-3014-120-CW - Cool white 4000K