Philips 5.5 watt GU10 LED offers a low energy alternative to a 50 watt halogen. Not only is it the same physical size as halogen, meaning you can easily retrofit it into existing downlights, but it’s also dimmable. With a life expectancy of 40,000 hours it's designed to last between 20 and 40 times longer than a halogen. Using just 5.5 watts, it’s 90% more energy efficient allowing you to make savings on your electricity bills without having to compromise on the bright lighting effect provided by a traditional halogen.
The Philips 5.5 watt GU10 LED is the complete package. It’s fully dimmable and can also be used on any none dimming circuits, controlled by a standard on/off wall switch. In terms of value for money, this is one of the best GU10 LEDs on the market. If you don't mind a slight drop in brightness this can also be used to replace a 50 watt halogen allowing even greater energy savings to be made.
- Wattage: 5.5W comparable brightness to a 50W halogen with 88-90% energy savings.
- Cap / base: GU10
- Colour temperature: Extra warm white 2700K
- Lumens: 300 lumens
- Efficacy: 50 lumens per watt.
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V no additional drivers or transformers required.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Beam angle: 40 degrees.
- Use with: GU10 mains powered open rated downlights or luminaires. For fire rated downlights we recommend Icage.
- Start-up time: Instant, no warm up time.
- Dimmable: Yes, recommended dimmer switch: Varilight V-Pro series.
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours. 18 years if used for 6 hours per day or 36 years if used for 3 hours per day.
- Product code: MLED5WGU102740D
- Manufacturer: Philips Lighting
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Height: 55mm
- Diameter: 50mm