Philips dim tone LED light bulbs, known in the industry as GLS (general lighting service) provide a low energy alternative a 40 watt incandescent with 85% energy savings. The new 6 watt version is the latest offering from Philips and is available in a choice of B22 bayonet or E27 Edison screw caps.
The lifetime expectancy of the lamp is 25,000 hours, lasting 25 times longer than incandescent. This state of the art product from the market leading Philips MasterLED range contains dim tone technology which means the lower you dim the brightness, the warmer the light begins to appear. This technology was a standard feature with incandescent and halogen which many consumers have become accustomed to.
- Wattage: 6 watt (replaces the older 7 watt version)
- Incandescent Equivalent: 40 watt
- Cap / Base Type:
B22 / Bayonet Cap / BC
E27 / Edison Screw / ES
- Energy Savings: 85%
- Energy Efficiency Rating: A+
- Lumen Output: 470 lm.
- Start up time: Instant
- Dimmable: Yes. With dim tone technology.
- Life Expectancy: 25,000 hours.
- Colour Temperature: 2700K extra warm white
- Colour Rendering index: 80 CRI
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Guarantee: 3 Years
Have replaced a couple of old bulbs with these Philips. They work perfectly well as 40W equivalents, one as the landing light and one as the *** light.
Useful low energy replacement lamp, and hope it lasts as long as it says.
Replacement of tungsten bulbs in chandelier.
- Diameter: 60mm
- Length: 110mm
- MLED6WBULBDTB22 - (929001150602) - B22 Cap
- MLED6WBULBDTE27 - (929001150802) - E27 Cap