The Philips AR111 LED lamp is a low energy alternative to a halogen and operates on AC voltages meaning it will work with an existing low voltage transformer. It is dimmable as standard and is a high quality product at an affordable price.
- Wattage: 10W equivalent brightness to a 50W AR111 halogen.
- Lumens: 610 lm
- Cap / base: G53
- Life expectancy: 45,000 hours.
- Colour temperature: Warm white 3000K, also available in 2700K on request.
- Voltage: 12V AC, requires an additional low voltage transformer (not LED driver as it's AC). See Philips Certaline.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Beam angle: 40 degrees, 24 degree version available on request.
- Use with: Any AR111 style light fitting. Designed as the perfect LED retrofit solution.
- Main applications: Display lighting in shops, restaurants, hotels and commercial use.
- Dimmable: Yes, now dimmable as standard.
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Diameter: 111mm
- Length: 56mm