Fire Rated LED Downlight Collingwood H2 Pro 700
Introducing the latest installment from the market leading Halers downlights from Collingwood Lighting - The H2 Pro 700.
Introducing the latest installment from the market leading Halers downlights from Collingwood Lighting - The H2 Pro 700. A brighter 700 to 750 lumen version of the H2 Pro 550 which delivers 550 lumens. Fitted with a single COB (Chip On Board) LED light source that is designed to offer a more visually effective feel that is as close to a halogen as possible.
The H2 Pro range are fully integrated and fire rated LED downlights that are IP65 rated as standard. The compact design of this product of just 53mm allows it to be installed into shallow ceiling voids without needing to compromising on the quality of a light.
Just like the 550 version it is fully dimmable and available in a choice of 6 different finishes. Choose between 3 colour temperatures of 2700K, 3000K or 4000K.
Fitted with Collingwood's T connector system that helps to speed up installation times with loop-in loop out capabilities:
- Wattage: 7 watt / Comparable brightness to a 60 watt halogen
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the integrated LED driver.
- Double Insulated.
- Fully integrated LED downlight
- Position: Fixed position only. Check out the Halers H4 Pro 700 which is the matching fully adjustable version with the same singular COB LED chip light source.
- IP Rating: IP65 suitable for bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Material: Plastic bezel that is zinc coated that looks almost identical to die cast.
- Finish: Available in 6 finishes. Choose from the product options.
- Colour temperatures and lumens:
- Extra warm white 2700K - 700lm
- Warm white 3000K - 700lm
- Cool white (also known as neutral white) 4000K - 750lm
- 2700K - 100 lumens per watt
- 3000K - 100 lumens per watt
- 4000K - 107 lumens per watt
- CRI: 80 - High colour rendering
- Part L Compliant
- Fire rated: Yes fully fire rated
- Beam angle: 55 degrees - click here for more information about beam angles.
- Dimmable: Yes fully dimmable as standard.
- LED driver included: Yes
- High power factor of 0.92
- Can be covered in thermal insulation by adding a SpotClip insulation cover cap.
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
- Life expectancy: 70,000 hours
- 7 Year guarantee
Q1) How many downlights should I install?
A1) As a general guide we usually recommend installing 1 downlight per square metre. This equates to having a distance of 0.5M from the walls and 1M between each light. As this particular downlight is brighter at up to 750 lumens, the distance between each downlight can be widened. If you're installing them in a living room or bedroom, the wider 55 degree beam angle works nicely, allowing you to space them with distances of as much as 2 metres from each other and 1 metre from the walls.
Q2) Does it come with a bezel?
A2) Yes the bezel is included in our price simply select which finish you want from the product options.
Q3) Do I need anything else?
A3) All you need is some twin and earth cable and a qualified electrician. The Halers H2 Pro 700 is a fully integrated LED downlight that includes the LED light source driver and it also comes with a connector block that makes wiring faster and easier. Watch the video below to see how to wire the H2 Pro series of downlights:
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Every light source from an LED to a simple wax candle has a beam angle. A beam angle is a measurement of how the light is distributed. GU10 LEDs and recessed downlights have a fairly narrow beam of around 40 degrees, anything within 5 degrees is classed as a medium beam.
A wax candle or traditional light bulb would have a beam angle of 360 degrees as the light shines all the way around but is less intense.
Combing brighter downlights with wider 60 degree beams allows you to space them out further, reducing the total amount of lights needed.
More information about beam angles.
55 Degrees BrandSpecifications Collingwood Lighting CRI 80 Ra Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecifications
Colour temperature is a measurement of appearance. Measured in Kelvins, the lower the rating, the warmer the light appears. Choosing the right temperature can have a dramatic effect on a room.
2700K - Extra Warm White
Similar to a traditional incandescent light bulb or halogen. It has a more orange and warmer tone, with a ‘soft white’ appearance. Ideal for living rooms.
3000K - Warm White
Clearer, but still quite warm. This is the ‘new norm’ for general lighting and is the most popular option. If you’re unsure I’d recommend trying this one.
4000K - Cool White
Clearer, whiter and crisp; used in commercial locations including supermarkets. Cool white appears brighter than warm white as the LED is covered in less phosphor. It can make a room appear cold and clinical but used correctly (white walls etc) it can make a room appear cleaner and modern.
More information about colour temperatures.
Dimensions Check Dimensions Tab Dimmable Yes Double Insulated Yes Downlight TypeSpecifications
Recessed downlights are available in different types such as fixed, adjustable and bathroom (IP65).
Fixed downlights shine the light directly downards. Adjustable downlights allow you to redirect the angle of light onto a specific object or area.
IP65 downlights are water resistant and suitable for use in bathroom zones 1 & 2. Most integrated LED downlights are IP65 rated as standard. This means they can be used anywhere including kitchens and living rooms etc.
Fixed GU10 downlights don't offer any resistance to water, their IP rating is usually IP20. They have no seal and cost less.
Bathroom (IP65) Finish Fire Rated Yes IP RatingSpecifications
IP (International or Ingress Protection) defines a products level of resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2. IP44 is splash proof and resistance to particles larger than 1mm.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance to moisture and is generally used outdoors. IP65 is usually specified for bathroom downlights but according to the Building Regulations, IP44 provides adequate protection.An IP68 rating is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Insulation CoverableSpecifications
In order to achieve Part L Compliance (energy efficiency) you shouldn't cut around thermal insulation. If you do this your home or building won't be energy efficient as valuable heat will escape through the hole of the downlight.
A downlight can act like a chimney and draw out warm, rising air from a room, up into the cold space above. The effect is increased in upper floors containing lofts.Insulation coverable downlights allow you to place thermal insulation directly on top of them.More information about insulation coverable downlights.
No Life Expectancy 70,000 Hours Lumens 700 Lumens Product Type LED Downlight Series Collingwood Halers H2 Pro 700 Sku H2PRO700* Voltage 230V AC Warranty 7 Years Wattage 7 W
Extra warm white / 2700K - 55 degree beam
- DLE4795527 + RB359BLK - Matt Black Bezel
- DLE4795527 + RB359BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLE4795527+ RB359CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
- DLE4795527+ RB359PG - Polished Gold Bezel
- DLE4795527+ RB359SIL - Silver Bezel
- DLE4795527+ RB359MW - Matt White Bezel
Warm white / 3000K - 55 degree beam
- DLE4795530 + RB359BLK - Matt Black Bezel
- DLE4795530 + RB359BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLE4795530 + RB359CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
- DLE4795530 + RB359PG - Polished Gold Bezel
- DLE4795530 + RB359SIL - Silver Bezel
- DLE4795530 + RB359MW - Matt White Bezel
Cool white / Neutral white 4000K - 55 degree beam
- DLE4795540 + RB359BLK - Matt Black Bezel
- DLE4795540 + RB359BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLE4795540 + RB359CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
- DLE4795540 + RB359PG - Polished Gold Bezel
- DLE4795540 + RB359SIL - Silver Bezel
- DLE4795540 + RB359MW - Matt White Bezel