The Halers H2 Pro 550T from Collingwood Lighting is premium quality LED downlight that is fire rated bright and compact is size.
The Halers H2 Pro 550 from Collingwood Lighting is premium quality LED downlight that is fire rated, bright and compact is size. The LED module and driver is built into the fitting which increases performance and improves the reliability.
Integrated LED downlights are generally brighter than conventional GU10 downlights and they last almost twice as long. It is also fully water resistant to IP65 as standard, meaning it can be used in wet areas like bathrooms and also in other rooms like kitchens, living rooms and bedrooms.
Formally known as the EvoLED the H2 Pro 550T is now in its sixth generation originating in 2009 it is widely regarded as the most reliable LED downlight on the planet. The latest version is now 25 to 30% brighter than earlier models and twice as energy efficient. In October 2017 Halers made some slight improvements improving the efficacy and making it more compact in size at just 49mm in depth.
The 3000K and 4000K models are supplied with a plug-in cable connector which has become the preferred option of connectors for recessed downlights. They allow you to connect one side of the connector into your lighting circuit with loop-in, loop-out functionality. Then you can plug the corresponding connector into the circuit when you're ready. This system also allows you to easily disconnect the downlight if you need to. They have push fit connectors you don't need any additional parts except for cable. The 2700K version is the older version and comes with a T connector.
It is still dimmable as standard and is available in a choice of 6 different finishes choose the one you prefer from the product options. A square bezel version is also available on request.
The market leading Halers H2 is available in a choice of beam angles. The industry standard 38 degree beam and a wider 70 degree or 60 degreebeam in the 2700K colour temperature. A 38 degree beam is narrow but more intense whilst a 60 or 70 degree beam spreads the light out further. A wider beam and can be used more effectively in larger rooms as it can allow further spacing's to be achieved and fewer downlights to be installed.
- Wattage: 5.2 watt for the 3000K and 4000K versions and 8.5watt 2700K /Comparable brightness to a 50 watt halogen
- Voltage:Mains 240Vvia the integrated LED driver.
- Double Insulated.
- Fully integrated LED light source.
- Position: Fixed position only. Check out the matching Halers H4 Pro which is a fully adjustable version that has the same LED chip and beam angle angle variations.
- IP Rating: IP65 suitable for bathroomzones 1 and 2.
- Material: Plastic twist lock bezel that looks like metal.
- Finish: Available in 6 finishes.Choose from the product options.
- Colour temperatures and lumens:
- Extra warm white 2700K- 480lm
- Warm white 3000K - 550lm
- Cool white (also known as neutral white) 4000K- 580lm
- Need more lumens? The new Halers H2 Pro 700 has a higher lumen output of up to 765 lumens.
- 2700K - 56 lumens per watt
- 3000K - 106 lumens per watt
- 4000K - 112 lumens per watt
- CRI: 80 - Higher colour rendering
- Part L Compliant
- Fire rated: Yes fully fire rated
- Beam angle: Optional 38 or 70 degrees. The 2700K version is only available in 60 degrees. Choose from the product options or click here for more information
- Dimmable: Yes fully dimmable as standard. Recommended dimmer switch: Varilight V-Com
- LED driver included: Yes
- Emergency versions available on request
- High power factor of 0.95
- Can be covered in thermal insulation by adding a SpotClip insulation cover cap.
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
- Life expectancy: 70,000 hours
- 7 Year guarantee
Q1) Does it come with a bezel?
A1) Yes the bezel is included in our price, simply select which finish you want from the product options and it will be included with the downlight. We've tried to make ordering easy and convenient by grouping essential items together.
Q2) Do I need any other items?
A2) No, this downlight has an integrated LED and driver attached to it. It is essentially mains voltage. All you need is mains cable, the latest 550T version also comes with a wiring connector.
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Every light source from an LED to a simple wax candle has a beam angle. A beam angle is a measurement of how the light is distributed. GU10 LEDs and recessed downlights have a fairly narrow beam of around 40 degrees, anything within 5 degrees is classed as a medium beam.
A wax candle or traditional light bulb would have a beam angle of 360 degrees as the light shines all the way around but is less intense.
Combing brighter downlights with wider 60 degree beams allows you to space them out further, reducing the total amount of lights needed.
More information about beam angles.
CRI 80 Ra Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecifications
Colour temperature is a measurement of appearance. Measured in Kelvins, the lower the rating, the warmer the light appears. Choosing the right temperature can have a dramatic effect on a room.
2700K - Extra Warm White
Similar to a traditional incandescent light bulb or halogen. It has a more orange and warmer tone, with a ‘soft white’ appearance. Ideal for living rooms.
3000K - Warm White
Clearer, but still quite warm. This is the ‘new norm’ for general lighting and is the most popular option. If you’re unsure I’d recommend trying this one.
4000K - Cool White
Clearer, whiter and crisp; used in commercial locations including supermarkets. Cool white appears brighter than warm white as the LED is covered in less phosphor. It can make a room appear cold and clinical but used correctly (white walls etc) it can make a room appear cleaner and modern.
More information about colour temperatures.
Cut Out Size RangeSpecifications
We cater for a wide range of cut out sizes from the infinitesimally tiny to the big ginormous.
If you're replacing existing downlights, its best to measure the existing hole sizes and ensure your new downlights will fit.
We also stock hole converter plates for oversized holes.
61-75 mm Dimmable Dimmable Double Insulated Yes Downlight TypeSpecifications
Recessed downlights are available in different types such as fixed, adjustable and bathroom (IP65).
Fixed downlights shine the light directly downards. Adjustable downlights allow you to redirect the angle of light onto a specific object or area.
IP65 downlights are water resistant and suitable for use in bathroom zones 1 & 2. Most integrated LED downlights are IP65 rated as standard. This means they can be used anywhere including kitchens and living rooms etc.
Fixed GU10 downlights don't offer any resistance to water, their IP rating is usually IP20. They have no seal and cost less.
Bathroom (IP65) Finish Fire Rated Yes IP RatingSpecifications
IP (International or Ingress Protection) defines a products level of resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2. IP44 is splash proof and resistance to particles larger than 1mm.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance to moisture and is generally used outdoors. IP65 is usually specified for bathroom downlights but according to the Building Regulations, IP44 provides adequate protection.An IP68 rating is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Insulation CoverableSpecifications
In order to achieve Part L Compliance (energy efficiency) you shouldn't cut around thermal insulation. If you do this your home or building won't be energy efficient as valuable heat will escape through the hole of the downlight.
A downlight can act like a chimney and draw out warm, rising air from a room, up into the cold space above. The effect is increased in upper floors containing lofts.Insulation coverable downlights allow you to place thermal insulation directly on top of them.More information about insulation coverable downlights.
No Manufacturer Collingwood Lighting Product Type LED Downlight Sku DL356***WDIM+BEZEL** Voltage 230V AC Warranty 7 Years Wattage 5.2 W
Extra warm white / 2700K - 60 degree beam
- DLT3566027 + RB359BLK - Matt Black Bezel
- DLT3566027 + RB359BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLT3566027 + RB359CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
- DLT3566027 + RB359PG - Polished Gold Bezel
- DLT3566027 + RB359SIL - Silver Bezel
- DLT3566027 + RB359MW - Matt White Bezel
Warm white / 3000K - 38 degree beam
- DLE4723830+RB359BLK - Matt Black Bezel
- DLE4723830+RB359BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLE4723830+RB359CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
- DLE4723830+RB359PG - Polished Gold Bezel
- DLE4723830+RB359SIL - Silver Bezel
- DLE4723830+RB359MW - Matt White Bezel
Warm white / 3000K - 70degree beam
- DLE4727030+RB359BLK - Matt Black Bezel
- DLE4727030+RB359BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLE4727030+RB359CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
- DLE4727030+RB359PG - Polished Gold Bezel
- DLE4727030+RB359SIL - Silver Bezel
- DLE4727030+RB359MW - Matt White Bezel
Cool white / Neutral white 4000K - 38 degree beam
- DLE4723840+RB359BLK - Matt Black Bezel
- DLE4723840+RB359BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLE4723840+RB359CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
- DLE4723840+RB359PG - Polished Gold Bezel
- DLE4723840+RB359SIL - Silver Bezel
- DLE4723840+RB359MW - Matt White Bezel
Cool white / Neutral white 4000K - 70degree beam
- DLE4727040+RB359BLK - Matt Black Bezel
- DLE4727040+RB359BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLE4727040+RB359CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
- DLE4727040+RB359PG - Polished Gold Bezel
- DLE4727040+RB359SIL - Silver Bezel
- DLE4727040+RB359MW - Matt White Bezel