The Halers H2 Pro 550T is premium quality LED downlight that is fire rated, bright and compact is size. The LED module and driver is built into the fitting which increases performance and improves the reliability. Integrated LED downlights are brighter than conventional GU10 downlights and they last almost twice as long. It is also fully water resistant to IP65 as standard meaning it can be used in wet areas like bathrooms and also in other rooms like kitchens, living rooms and bedrooms.
Formally known as the EvoLED, the H2 Pro 550T is now in its fifth generation, originating in 2009, it is widely regarded as the most reliable LED downlight on the planet. The latest version is now 25 to 30% brighter than earlier models and twice as energy efficient. In October 2017 Halers made some slight improvements, improving the efficacy and making it more compact in size at just 49mm in depth.
The T version means it comes with a T connector block which makes wiring faster and easier. With loop-in, loop-out functionality and push fit connectors, you don't need any additional parts, except for cable.
It is still dimmable as standard and is available in a choice of 6 different finishes, choose the one you prefer from the product options. A square bezel version is also available on request.
The market leading Halers H2 is available in a choice of beam angles. The industry standard 38 degree beam and a wider 70 degree or 60 degree beam in the 2700K colour temperature. A 38 degree beam is narrow but more intense whilst a 60 or 70 degree beam spreads the light out further. A wider beam and can be used more effectively in larger rooms as it can allow further spacing's to be achieved and fewer downlights to be installed.
- Wattage: 5.2 watt for the 3000K and 4000K versions and 8.5 watt 2700K / Comparable brightness to a 50 watt halogen
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the integrated LED driver.
- Double Insulated.
- Fully integrated LED light source.
- Position: Fixed position only. Check out the matching Halers H4FF which is a fully adjustable version that has the same LED chip and beam angle angle variations.
- IP Rating: IP65 suitable for bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Material: Plastic twist lock bezel that looks like metal.
- Finish: Available in 6 finishes. Choose from the product options.
- Colour temperatures and lumens:
- Extra warm white 2700K - 480lm
- Warm white 3000K - 550lm
- Cool white (also known as neutral white) 4000K - 580lm
- Need more lumens? The new Halers H2 Pro 700 has a higher lumen output of up to 765 lumens.
- 2700K - 56 lumens per watt
- 3000K - 106 lumens per watt
- 4000K - 112 lumens per watt
- CRI: 80 - Higher colour rendering.
- Part L Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated.
- Beam angle: Optional 38 or 70 degrees. The 2700K version is only available in 60 degrees, choose from the product options or click here for more information.
- Dimmable: Yes, fully dimmable as standard. Recommended dimmer switch: Varilight V-Com
- LED driver included: Yes
- Emergency versions available on request
- High power factor of 0.95
- Can be covered in thermal insulation by adding a SpotClip insulation cover cap.
- Manufacturer: Halers / Collingwood Lighting.
- Life expectancy: 70,000 hours.
- 7 Year guarantee: CLICK HERE.
Q1) How many downlights do I need for my room?
A1) As a guide we recommend installing 1 downlight per square metre. This equates to having a distance of 0.5M from the walls and 1M between each light. Collingwood Lighting have created this website so you can play around with how many you need CLICK HERE to view.
Q2) Does it come with a bezel?
A2) Yes, the bezel is included in our price, simply select which finish you want from the product options. See the bottom of the page to compare each one.
Q3) Do I need any other items?
A3) No, this downlight has an integrated LED and driver attached to it. It is essentially mains voltage. All you need is mains cable, the latest 550T now comes with a T block connector and decorator box, more information can be found in the video at the bottom of the page.
RRP: £32.38Prices From
Excl. VAT: £15.54 Incl. VAT: £18.65
52% off RRP
RRP: £46.00Prices From
Excl. VAT: £36.80 Incl. VAT: £44.16
20% off RRP
RRP: £19.11Prices From
Excl. VAT: £12.42 Incl. VAT: £14.90
35% off RRP
RRP: £6.49Prices From
Excl. VAT: £3.89 Incl. VAT: £4.67
40% off RRP
Product in use in bathroom, they look good and cast a good light, very impressed, would recommend to friends
Your sales team was very helpful in recommending which light to buy and it was easy to install.
Over last 2 years have installed these in the toilet, bathroom, utility, now doing the kitchen and hallway to follow. Product is first class and would recommend for all the above situations and more.
adaptability to cut-out sizes great for retrofitting downlights. Good quality and best price I could find.
- Installation instructions available CLICK HERE.
Approvals & Regulations
- Halers LED downlights comply with Building Regulations; Part B (fire safety), Part C (moisture protection), Part E (acoustics).
- The H2 Pro is also Part L1 & L2 compliant (energy efficiency).
Extra warm white / 2700K - 60 degree beam
- DL3566027 + RB359BLK - Matt Black Bezel
- DL3566027 + RB359BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DL3566027 + RB359CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
- DL3566027 + RB359PG - Polished Gold Bezel
- DL3566027 + RB359SIL - Silver Bezel
- DL3566027 + RB359MW - Matt White Bezel
Warm white / 3000K - 38 degree beam
- DLT35638WW + RB359BLK - Matt Black Bezel
- DLT35638WW + RB359BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLT35638WW + RB359CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
- DLT35638WW + RB359PG - Polished Gold Bezel
- DLT35638WW + RB359SIL - Silver Bezel
- DLT35638WW + RB359MW - Matt White Bezel
Warm white / 3000K - 70 degree beam
- DLT35660WW + RB359BLK - Matt Black Bezel
- DLT35660WW + RB359BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLT35660WW + RB359CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
- DLT35660WW + RB359PG - Polished Gold Bezel
- DLT35660WW + RB359SIL - Silver Bezel
- DLT35660WW + RB359MW - Matt White Bezel
Cool white / Neutral white 4000K - 38 degree beam
- DLT35638NW + RB359BLK - Matt Black Bezel
- DLT35638NW + RB359BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLT35638NW + RB359CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
- DLT35638NW + RB359PG - Polished Gold Bezel
- DLT35638NW + RB359SIL - Silver Bezel
- DLT35638NW + RB359MW - Matt White Bezel
Cool white / Neutral white 4000K - 70 degree beam
- DLT35660NW + RB359BLK - Matt Black Bezel
- DLT35660NW + RB359BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLT35660NW + RB359CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
- DLT35660NW + RB359PG - Polished Gold Bezel
- DLT35660NW + RB359SIL - Silver Bezel
- DLT35660NW + RB359MW - Matt White Bezel