The Aurora Enlite E8 has many technological advantages over the majority of the other downlights we offer but the key selling point is the price. This all in one, integrated LED downlight that is competitively priced from one of the UK's leading lighting manufacturers. The E8 provides you with everything you could ever want from a downlight and even offers features you may not know you need!
Now available in an adjustable version as well as fixed IP65.
- Fully integrated mains voltage LED downlight that contains everything you need (except for cables).
- Fully fire rated.
- Dimmable as standard but don't worry you don't have to dim it. Like other dimmable LEDs the E8 also operates perfectly well with an on/off switch.
- Bright lumen output of 565 lumens that exceeds the performance of a 50 watt GU10 but consumes just 8 watts.
- Wide beam angle of 60 degrees which spreads the light out further and provides great uniformity.
- Low glare multifaceted lens.
- Push fit, loop in, loop out terminals which are integrated into the top of the driver.
- Rated at IP65 standard, suitable for use in all room types including kitchens, bathrooms or living rooms.
- Insulation coverable as standard, no need for additional loft covers or insulation cover caps.
Supplied with an aluminium die cast bezel which is available in a choice of three finishes; matt white, polished chrome and satin nickel and included in the low price. Available in warm white or cool white colour temperatures.
Aurora Enlite is a range of high quality lighting products at affordable prices. With a slightly lower guarantee period of 3 years compared to 5 years for the M Series (M5, M7 and M10 downlights) they offer great value for money.
- Wattage: 8 watt / Comparable brightness to a 50 watt halogen
- Voltage: Mains 240V, no other items are required.
- Cap / base: The LED is integrated into the downlight and comes as one neat unit.
- Position: Fixed or new adjustable position (known as gimbal or tilt).
- IP Ratings:
Fixed: IP65 suitable for bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Material: Die cast aluminium bezel included in the price.
- Finishes: Available in matt white, polished chrome and satin nickel. Choose from the product options.
- Colour temperatures: Warm white 3000K or cool white 4000K. Choose from the product options.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Lumen output:
3000K Warm white 580 lumens (610 lumens for adjustable)
4000K Cool white 620 lumens (640 lumens for adjustable)
- Efficacy: 71 lumens per watt.
- Part L1 and L2 Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated. Tested for 30, 60 and 90 minute ceilings.
- Beam angle: 60 degrees
- Insulation coverable as standard, no need for additional accessories.
- Dimmable as standard. We recommend the Varilight V-Pro range when dimming LEDs.
- LED driver included: Yes
- Life expectancy: 25,000 hours (L70)
- Manufacturer: Aurora Lighting / Aurora Enlite
- 3 Year guarantee
Excl. Tax: £13.38 Incl. Tax: £16.06
Regular Price: £41.22
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £16.49 Incl. Tax: £19.79
59% off RRP
Regular Price: £7.79
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £3.89 Incl. Tax: £4.67
50% off RRP
Good quality product. Only improvement would be to rearrange the connectors to run LNE,LNE as opposed to LN,LN,EE This would make wiring easier.
Good quality and gives out a good amount of light. Only thing I didn’t like was the push fit terminals and the orange cap which covers the connections were a pain to fit. Not a fan.
- Hole cut out size: 70mm
- Rim diameter: 85mm
- Depth /Height: 90mm
- Hole cut out size (CO): 85mm
- Rim diameter (OD): 98mm
- Depth /Height (RD): 110mm
Warm White 3000K
- EN-DE8/30+EN-BZE8MW - Matt White
- EN-DE8/30+EN-BZE8PC - Polished Chrome
- EN-DE8/30+EN-BZE8SN - Satin Nickel
Cool White 4000K
- EN-DE8/40+EN-BZE8MW - Matt White
- EN-DE8/40+EN-BZE8PC - Polished Chrome
- EN-DE8/40+EN-BZE8SN - Satin Nickel
Warm White 3000K
- EN-DE82MW/30 - Matt White
- EN-DE82PC/30 - Polished Chrome
- EN-DE82SN/30 - Satin Nickel
Cool White 4000K
- EN-DE82MW/40 - Matt White
- EN-DE82PC/40 - Polished Chrome
- EN-DE82SN/40 - Satin Nickel