Halers colour temperature switchable LED downlight that allows you to switch between 3 different colour temperatures. It has warm white 3000K, cool white 4000K and daylight 6000K in 1 downlight.
The Halers H2 Lite 500 CSP is an LED downlight that lets you choose which colour temperature you want when you fit it. Then if you don't like it or want to make a change, just switch it to another colour temperature. Unlike many other CCT adjustable downlights, the H2 Lite 500 CSP has a switch that is located behind the front bezel. This provides easy access as you don't have to remove the entire downlight from the ceiling to adjust the colour temperature.
CCT adjustable downlights provide more flexibility as you're not limited to just one colour temperature. Warm white 3000K might offer a better colour tone for your room, but you might redecorate in the near future and discover that 4000K is cleaner and brighter. A quick flick of a switch allows you to compare and choose the best colour tone without having to purchase more downlights.
The Halers H2 Lite 500 CSP is also fire rated, insulation coverable, IP65 and dimmable. It also comes with the Halers T connector system, this makes wiring faster and easier. With push fit terminals you can loop in and loop out the connections.
- Wattage: 6.4W
- Available in: Matt white, brushed steel and polished chrome finishes. Others available on request.
- Select-able colour temperatures: 3000K, 4000K and 6000K.
- CRI: 80
- Beam angle: 60 degree
- Lumens: 550 lms at 3000K 540 at 4000K and 525 lms at 6000K
- Lumens per circuit watt: 82-86 Lms/W
- Dimmable as standard
- Fully fire rated
- Double Insulated
- Insulation coverable, can be covered with thermal insulation.
- IP rated: IP65 suitable for bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Voltage: 240V
- Lifetime: 40,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
- Guarantee: 4 years
Great product and price. Easy to install.
Excellent and versatile product - the ability to have different lighting levels in different parts of the kitchen is a massive benefit.
Perfect for our kitchen... some areas needing high light intensity, others warmth. Being able to adjust each unit was a great help in getting the overall lighting as we wanted.
Used in a home office. Excellent quality product. The ability to choose from three colour settings makes them very versatile, being able to illuminate different areas of the room in different ways.
- Cut out: 64-72mm - hole converter also available for larger hole sizes (see DLCONVERT70)
- Diameter: 90mm
- Height / depth: 49mm
- DLT4566000+RB359BS - Brushed Steel
- DLT4566000+RB359CR - Polished Chrome
- DLT4566000+RB359MW - Matt White