The EcoLED ZEP1 10 watt LED downlight is fire rated and has a lumen output of 886 lumens. This fully integrated downlight comes with everything you need including the LED light source and mains dimmable driver.
The IP65 rating allows it to be installed in bathroom zones 1 or 2, it's also suitable for use in any room in the house including living rooms and kitchens.
The sleek glass front design reduces glare and ensures no unsightly LEDs are visible.
- Wattage: 10 watt (10.9 watt including the LED driver)
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the LED driver.
- Cap / base: Fully integrated LED downlight.
- Position: Fixed, adjustable and dark light versions also available.
- IP Rating: IP65 suitable for bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Material: Die cast aluminium bezel with glass diffuser.
- Finishes: Matt white, with other finishes available on request including polished chrome, stainless steel, black and any other RAL finishes available to order.
- Colour temperature: Warm white 3000K. Also available in 2700K and 4000K on request.
- Dimmable: Mains dimmable as standard. Compatible with LED dimmer switches and home automation systems.
- LED driver included: Yes
- Lumen output: 886 lumens.
- Efficacy: 81 lumen per watt.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Part L Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated.
- Beam angle: 50 degrees, other beam angles available on request such as 15 and 35 degrees.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours or 22 years if used for 6 hours per day.
- Manufacturer: EcoLED LED Lighting
- Product code: Z1-F-W-10-30-80-50-D1
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Cut out size: 86mm
- Diameter: 95mm
- Depth: 70mm