Part of our stock clearance range, Click Inceptor Max emergency LED downlights. Emergency downlights come with a battery pack that activates in the event of a power failure, providing light for a minimum of 3 hours. Suitable for use in commercial applications to meet regulations or can be used in homes, if your power fails you won't be left in the dark.
Supplied with everything you need, they are fully fire rated, water resistant to IP65 and come with a Click Flow Connector. The Flow Connector helps to speed up wiring times and makes installations considerably easier.
Offering a brighter, low energy alternative to a 50 watt halogen, the Inceptor Max has a brightness of 500 lumens and these emergency LED downlights are dimmable as standard.
Click Inceptor Max Emergency LED Downlights are available on an amazing special offer.
- Available in colour temperatures: Warm white 3000K or Cool white 4000K.
- Bezel Finishes: Polished chrome, Satin chrome and White.
- Wattage: 8.5W
- Lumens: 500lm / per watt 60lms
- 3 Hour emergency backup
- Cap type: Integrated LED
- Dimmable as standard
- CRI: 80
- Beam angle: 35 degree
- IP rating: IP65, suitable for use in bathrooms and wet rooms
- Fire rating: Yes, 30, 60 & 90 minutes.
- Air Flow: BS 5250: 2011 compliant
- Improved lifetime with a 3.6V 1800mAH Ni-CAD battery
- Fast & easy connection with supplied Flow-Connector
- Emergency lumen output ~10% of mains output
- Rapid installation as supplied pre-assembled
- Suitable for maintained or non-maintained operation
- Exceeds requirements with 3 hour+ emergency run time
- Green charge indicator
- Fitted straight to mains
- One quick easy connection
- Highly efficient low energy
- Flexi-driver mount for installation into shallow ceiling voids as low as 60mm
- Intumescent collar for added fire protection
- Double insulated so no earth is required
- Lifetime: 84,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Click Scolmore
- Guarantee: 10 years domestic, 5 years commercial. Unregistered 1 year.
Great price & really great little back up light with built in battery. I have the whole house in this range & they are great.
Used to replace halogen emergency down lights. Excellent quality and very good value. With the connectors provided easy to swap.
Had to purchase this product to match existing installation. This product is now obsolete I believe so finding an exact match is proving *** and harder. I didn’t need the emergency lighting aspect but needed the chrome finish so I had no other choice.
The product was good.
- Cut-Out: 61-71mm
- Height: 95mm (reduced to 61mm with its flip down driver design)
- Diameter: 82mm
- Length: 174mm
Warm White 3000K
- LED4500CH8WD3EMI - Polished Chrome
- LED4500SC8WD3EMI - Satin Chrome
- LED4500WH8WD3EMI - White
Cool White 4000K
- LED4500CH8CD3EMI - Polished Chrome
- LED4500SC8CD3EMI - Satin Chrome
- LED4500WH8CD3EMI - White