Emergency LED Downlights IP65 Click Inceptor Max
Click Inceptor Max Emergency LED Downlights that are available on an amazing special offer. Fully fire rated they have an integrated LED light source and LED driver.
Part of our stock clearance range Click Inceptor Max emergency LED downlights.Emergency downlights come with a battery pack that activates in the event of a power failure providing light for a minimum of 3 hours. Suitable for use in commercial applications to meet regulations or can be used in homes if your power fails you won't be left in the dark.
Supplied with everything you need they are fully fire rated water resistant to IP65 and come with a Click Flow Connector. The Flow Connector helps to speed up wiring times and makes installations considerably easier.
Offering a brighter low energy alternative to a 50 watt halogen the Inceptor Max has a brightness of 500 lumens and these emergency LED downlights are dimmable as standard.
Click Inceptor Max Emergency LED Downlights are available on an amazing special offer.
- Available in colour temperatures: Warm white 3000K or Cool white 4000K.
- Bezel Finishes: Polished chrome Satin chrome and White.
- Wattage: 8.5W
- Lumens: 500lm / per watt 60lms
- 3 Hour emergency backup
- Cap type: Integrated LED
- Dimmable as standard
- CRI: 80
- Beam angle: 35 degree
- IP rating: IP65 suitable for use in bathrooms and wet rooms
- Fire rating: Yes 30 60 & 90 minutes.
- Air Flow: BS 5250: 2011 compliant
- Improved lifetime with a 3.6V 1800mAH Ni-CAD battery
- Fast & easy connection with supplied Flow-Connector
- Emergency lumen output ~10% of mains output
- Rapid installation as supplied pre-assembled
- Suitable for maintained or non-maintained operation
- Exceeds requirements with 3 hour+ emergency run time
- Green charge indicator
- Fitted straight to mains
- One quick easy connection
- Highly efficient low energy
- Flexi-driver mount for installation into shallow ceiling voids as low as 60mm
- Intumescent collar for added fire protection
- Double insulated so no earth is required
- Lifetime: 84 000 hours
- Manufacturer: Click Scolmore
- Guarantee: 10 years domestic 5 years commercial. Unregistered 1 year.
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Every light source from an LED to a simple wax candle has a beam angle. A beam angle is a measurement of how the light is distributed. GU10 LEDs and recessed downlights have a fairly narrow beam of around 40 degrees, anything within 5 degrees is classed as a medium beam.
A wax candle or traditional light bulb would have a beam angle of 360 degrees as the light shines all the way around but is less intense.
Combing brighter downlights with wider 60 degree beams allows you to space them out further, reducing the total amount of lights needed.
More information about beam angles.
35 Degrees Brand Click Scolmore CRI 80 Ra Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecifications
Colour temperature is a measurement of appearance. Measured in Kelvins, the lower the rating, the warmer the light appears. Choosing the right temperature can have a dramatic effect on a room.
2700K - Extra Warm White
Similar to a traditional incandescent light bulb or halogen. It has a more orange and warmer tone, with a ‘soft white’ appearance. Ideal for living rooms.
3000K - Warm White
Clearer, but still quite warm. This is the ‘new norm’ for general lighting and is the most popular option. If you’re unsure I’d recommend trying this one.
4000K - Cool White
Clearer, whiter and crisp; used in commercial locations including supermarkets. Cool white appears brighter than warm white as the LED is covered in less phosphor. It can make a room appear cold and clinical but used correctly (white walls etc) it can make a room appear cleaner and modern.
More information about colour temperatures.
Dimmable Yes Downlight TypeSpecifications
Recessed downlights are available in different types such as fixed, adjustable and bathroom (IP65).
Fixed downlights shine the light directly downards. Adjustable downlights allow you to redirect the angle of light onto a specific object or area.
IP65 downlights are water resistant and suitable for use in bathroom zones 1 & 2. Most integrated LED downlights are IP65 rated as standard. This means they can be used anywhere including kitchens and living rooms etc.
Fixed GU10 downlights don't offer any resistance to water, their IP rating is usually IP20. They have no seal and cost less.
Bathroom (IP65) Finish Fire Rated Yes IP RatingSpecifications
IP (International or Ingress Protection) defines a products level of resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2. IP44 is splash proof and resistance to particles larger than 1mm.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance to moisture and is generally used outdoors. IP65 is usually specified for bathroom downlights but according to the Building Regulations, IP44 provides adequate protection.An IP68 rating is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Product Type LED Downlight Sku LED4500**8CD3EMI Voltage 230V AC
- Cut-Out: 61-71mm
- Height:95mm (reduced to 61mm with its flip down driver design)
Warm White 3000K
- LED4500CH8WD3EMI - PolishedChrome
- LED4500SC8WD3EMI - Satin Chrome
- LED4500WH8WD3EMI - White
Cool White 4000K
- LED4500CH8CD3EMI - Polished Chrome
- LED4500SC8CD3EMI - Satin Chrome
LED4500WH8CD3EMI - White