Part of our stock clearance range, Click Inceptor Max LED downlights that are available while stocks last. Supplied with everything you need, they are fully fire rated, water resistant to IP65 and come with a Click Flow Connector. The Flow Connector helps to speed up wiring times and makes installations considerably easier.
Offering a brighter, low energy alternative to a 50 watt halogen, the Inceptor Max has a brightness of 500 lumens and is available in dimmable or non dimmable versions. It has a low profile, compact design at just 57mm in depth with its flip-down LED driver design.
Also available on special offer is the Click Inceptor fixed that has a low lumen output of 400 lumens and the adjustable version which is also IP64 rated.
- Available in colour temperatures: Warm white 3000K or Cool white 4000K.
- Bezel Finishes: Polished chrome, Satin chrome and White.
- Wattage: 8W for non dimmable and 8.5W for dimmable
- Dimmable options: Non-Dimmable or Dimmable.
- Cap type: Integrated LED
- Lumens: 500lms
- CRI: 80
- Fire rating: Yes, 30, 60 & 90 minutes.
- IP rating: IP65 - Suitable for use in bathrooms zones 1 or 2.
- Beam angle: 35 degree
- Integrated LED driver
- Flow connector supplied
- Flexi-driver mount
- Intumescent collar (FlameGuard)
- Double insulated
- Low-energy - 50W alternative
- Solid, cast zinc bezels
- One quick, easy connection
- Part L1 & Part L2 compliance
- No Earth required
- Cost saving against traditional lamps
- Easy to install into shallow ceiling voids at just 56mm in depth with the flip down driver
- Complies with current building regulations & robust details.
- Part B, P, E, C, L compliant
- Emergency versions also available on special offer.
- Lifetime (L70): 84,000 hours
- Air Flow: BS 5250: 2011 compliant
- Voltage: 200-240V - Straight to mains
- Manufacturer: Click Scolmore
- Guarantee: 10 years domestic, 5 years commercial. Unregistered 1 year.
Used white Led for kitchen lighting and warm white in breakfast room. Product well made & easy to fit/replace (flood damage) Clips to hold driver horizontal (tight space) not substantial enough to hold against stiff lighting cable in confined space.
Used in the hall way. New ones bought to replace older ones .
Replaced an old halogen fitting. Impressed with quality of fitting and light - better than halogen.
- Cut out size: 61-71mm
- Diameter: 82mm
- Depth: 56mm with its flip-able LED driver design
- Ceiling thickness: 5-36mm
- Ceiling void depth: 61mm+
See data sheets tab for drawing and further specification.
Non-Dimmable / 8W
- LED4500CH8W - 3000K / Polished Chrome Bezel
- LED4500SC8W - 3000K / Satin Chrome Bezel
- LED4500WH8C - 4000K / White Bezel
- LED4500WH8W - 3000K / White Bezel
Dimmable / 8.5W
- LED4500CH8WD - 3000K / Polished Chrome Bezel
- LED4500WH8CD - 4000K / White Bezel