Part of our stock clearance range, Click Inceptor LED downlights that are available while stocks last. Supplied with everything you need, they are fully fire rated, water resistant to IP65 and come with a Click Flow Connector. The Flow Connector helps to speed up wiring times.
Offering a low energy alternative to a 50 watt halogen, it is available in dimmable or non dimmable versions. It has a low profile, compact design at just 57mm in depth with its flip-down LED driver design.
Also available on special offer is the Click Inceptor Max fixed which has a brighter light output of 500 lumens and the adjustable version that is IP64 rated.
- Available in colour temperatures: Warm white 3000K or Cool white 4000K.
- Two bezel finishes: Polished chrome or White
- Wattage: 8W for dimmable and 7W for non dimmable
- Dimmable options: Non-Dimmable or Dimmable.
- Lumens: 400lms
- CRI: 80
- Position: Fixed
- Integrated LED driver
- Cap type: Integrated LED
- Flow connector supplied
- IP rating: IP65 - Suitable for use in bathrooms zones 1 or 2.
- Beam angle: 35 degree
- Adaptable cut-out
- Double Insulated
- No Earth required
- Fire rated: Yes, 30, 60 & 90 minutes.
- Thermal protection
- Air flow: BS 5250: 2002 compliant
- Easy to install into shallow ceiling voids at just 57mm in depth
- Also available in an emergency version
- Building Regulations Compliant
- Lifetime (L70): 84,000 hours
- Voltage: 200-240V mains voltage
- Manufacturer: Click Scolmore
- Guarantee: 10 years domestic, 5 years commercial. Unregistered 1 year
Like for like replacement. Excellent.
The product is excellent quality & used to replace my kitchen ceiling down lights which *** after approx ten years. Although these were a different model to existing they just connected straight to existing connectors so easy to fit. I would recommend to anybody looking for suitable lighting.
Replacement of a part that had *** after only 2 years after being told they last a long time.
Lights are working fine
Will recommend you to my son in law who is an electrician. My use was only DIY.
- Cut out size: 61-71mm
- Diameter: 82mm
- Depth: 57mm with its flip-able LED driver design
- Ceiling thickness: 5-40mm
- Ceiling void depth: 60mm+
See data sheets tab for drawing and further specification.
Dimmable / 8W
- LED4400CH8CD - 3000K / Polished Chrome Bezel
- LED4400CH8WD - 4000K / Polished Chrome Bezel
Non-Dimmable / 7W
- LED4400WH7W - 3000K / White Bezel