Part of our stock clearance range, Click Inceptor LED downlights that are available while stocks last. Supplied with everything you need, they are fully fire rated, water resistant to IP65 and come with a Click Flow Connector. The Flow Connector helps to speed up wiring times.
Offering a low energy alternative to a 50 watt halogen, it is dimmable as standard. It has a low profile, compact design at just 57mm in depth with its flip-down LED driver design.
Also available on special offer is the Click Inceptor Max fixed which has a brighter light output of 500 lumens and the adjustable version that is IP64 rated.
- Colour temperature: Warm white 3000K
- Finish: Polished chrome
- Wattage: 8W for dimmable and 7W for non dimmable
- Lumens: 400lms
- CRI: 80
- Position: Fixed
- Integrated LED driver
- Cap type: Integrated LED
- Flow connector supplied
- IP rating: IP65 - Suitable for use in bathrooms zones 1 or 2.
- Beam angle: 35 degree
- Adaptable cut-out
- Double Insulated
- No Earth required
- Fire rated: Yes, 30, 60 & 90 minutes.
- Thermal protection
- Air flow: BS 5250: 2002 compliant
- Easy to install into shallow ceiling voids at just 57mm in depth
- Also available in an emergency version
- Building Regulations Compliant
- Lifetime (L70): 84,000 hours
- Voltage: 200-240V mains voltage
- Manufacturer: Click Scolmore
- Guarantee: 10 years domestic, 5 years commercial. Unregistered 1 year
excellent service and value
Excellent quality at a good price
Works as expected, these were a replacement for the non-dimmable version.
Great lamps, well made and easy to install
- Cut out size: 61-71mm
- Diameter: 82mm
- Depth: 57mm with its flip-able LED driver design
- Ceiling thickness: 5-40mm
- Ceiling void depth: 60mm+
See data sheets tab for drawing and further specification.
Dimmable / 8W
LED4400CH8CD - 4000K / Polished Chrome Bezel
- LED4400CH8WD - 3000K / Polished Chrome Bezel
Non-Dimmable / 7W
LED4400WH7W - 3000K / White Bezel