The new Halers H4 Pro 700 is the matching adjustable version of the H2 Pro 700. Featuring a single COB (chip on board) LED chip that has a higher lumen output of 700 to 750 lumens. It is adjustable by 20 degrees and has an IP65 rating meaning it can be installed in bathroom zones 1 and 2.
The new style of singular chip LED sources is gradually taking over within the lighting industry from the traditional multi-chip design. The powerful COB chips are available to emit more light and are more energy efficient.
Available in a selection of finishes, beam angles and colour temperatures, the Halers H4 Pro is fire rated and dimmable - it has it all! This is cutting edge downlighting technology from the most reliable brand of integrated LED downlights; Collingwood Lighting.
- Wattage: 7 watt / Brighter than a 50 watt GU10 halogen
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the integrated LED driver.
- Double Insulated.
- The LED light source is integrated directly into the downlight.
- Position: Adjustable (gimbal).
- IP Rating: IP65 suitable for bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Material: Plastic bezel.
- Finish: Available in 3 finishes. Choose from the product options. Others available on request.
- Colour temperatures: Extra warm white 2700K, warm white 3000K or cool white 4000K. Choose from the product options.
- Lumen output:
- Extra warm white - 700 lumens
- Warm white - 700 lumens
- Cool White - 750 lumens
- CRI: 80
- Part L Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated.
- Beam angle: 55 degrees
- Dimmable: Yes, fully dimmable as standard.
- LED driver included: Yes
- High power factor of 0.92
- Manufacturer: Halers / Collingwood Lighting.
- Life expectancy: 70,000 hours.
- 7 Year guarantee, CLICK HERE.
Wiring is made simple and quick with this downlight as it includes the Halers T connector system.
Excl. Tax: £13.38 Incl. Tax: £16.06
Regular Price: £41.22
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £16.49 Incl. Tax: £19.79
59% off RRP
Regular Price: £7.79
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £3.89 Incl. Tax: £4.67
50% off RRP
Good quality product. Replaced old halogen downlights. Would buy them again.
These are a very good quality, adjustable downlight. The 20 degree tilt enables selected areas to be lit. The bezels are very simple too. I recommend to anyone!
Cool white is bright. So good not to be living in the shadows any more.
Product quality seemed v good. Not quite the product I wanted but will be ordering variant from same manufacturer via Downlights.co.uk
- Rim diameter: 90mm
- Depth: 51mm
- Cut out size: 68-80mm. For larger hole sizes (up to 150mm) a hole converter plate is available.
- Tilts by 20 degrees.
Approvals & Regulations
- Halers LED downlights comply with Building Regulations; Part B (fire safety), Part C (moisture protection), Part E (acoustics).
- The H4 Pro 700 is also Part L1 & L2 compliant (energy efficiency).
Extra Warm white / 2700K
- DLT4435527+RB442MW - Matt White Bezel
- DLT4435527+RB442BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLT4435527+RB442CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
Warm white / 3000K
- DLT4435530+RB442MW - Matt White Bezel
- DLT4435530+RB442BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLT4435530+RB442CR - Polished Chrome Bezel
Cool white / Neutral white 4000K
- DLT4435540+RB442MW - Matt White Bezel
- DLT4435540+RB442BS - Brushed Steel Bezel
- DLT4435540+RB442CR - Polished Chrome Bezel